Best Songs NOT Played Live

zepps_apprentice

actually i heard them play the rover once ill hopefully get a link up if i can ifind it

I didn't even listen to it but I'm betting it's from the soundcheck boot that includes "Night Flight" & various 50's covers. I don't count them as live versions if they're not part of a live concert set done in front of an audience.

Tea For One. While Plant/Page might have done it, the whole of Led Zeppelin did not, and that's a damn shame. I love it. I know they tried to do When The Levee Breaks, but they couldn't re-create the drum sound that is featured on the album, so that'll be another choice.

I didn't even listen to it but I'm betting it's from the soundcheck boot that includes "Night Flight" & various 50's covers. I don't count them as live versions if they're not part of a live concert set done in front of an audience.

I listened to it & yeah, that's where it's from, the Chicago soundcheck.

As "The Rover" is my favorite Zeppelin song- that would be my choice for best song not played live.

oh i see then. well i shall have to change my list. The Rover is at the top now

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

The Rover and in the light would've created a hell of a row if they were played on-stage, In the light organs were hard to recreate on stage, but why haven't they played the rover on-stage, ooh that dirty Riff :)

• 2 weeks later...

Top 10 Ranked:

1.Fool in the Rain

2.Hey Hey What Can I Do

3.Down By the Seaside

4.Houses of the Holy

5.Living Loving Maid (She's Just a Woman)

6.Ozone Baby

7.Custard Pie

8.Candy Store Rock

9.Tea For One

10.I'm Gonna Crawl

Archived