Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
kaiser

Robert Plant on his Led Zeppelin royalties...

From what I read when Bonzo passed away he never left a will. Did that put Led Zeppelin in financial limbo when they broke up. He might have arranged to sell royalties to Atlantic on the provision they made royalty payments to his children but giving him freedom to movie on. He Had enough cash on his own in the mid to late 80's to loose hundreds of thousands of pounds on the failed financing of Wolverhampton Wanderers shares. He still owns farms and his London property must be worth something, the interview from the late 80's early 1990's threw me when he said he was sleeping in his car again after another break up. I also cannot see him messing with his kids and Maureen financially after what they all went through.

Much of this might have been down to how bogged down the bands financers were after Bonzo passed. The Beatles took years to financially extricate themselves from each other. It might have been the same from LZ perspective.

If you ever doubted Plant is a genuine Wolves fan: putting money into Wolverhampton Wanderers FC in the late 80s was like burning money. They were in the third division (albeit about to be promoted) and had almost gone bankrupt a few years earlier. Only a really genuine Wolves lover would have put that cash in!!