Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
EddieShouldHaveListened

Favorite/Best version of Since I've Been Loving You

I really like Milan  1971.  It's another  one of plants best vocals for that song. I love how the  tape distorts when plants let's that amazing scream rip after the solo . September 24 71 in Tokyo is another great one.  Belfast in March 71 is another blistering version and a tip shelf plant vocal. Manchester 71 is excellent  as well  with plant owning it vocally.  Melbourne  and Brisbane on the 72 Aussie tour are  2 great overlooked versions . Auckland new Zealand is one of my all time favorites as well  . Vocally all three of those are extremely powerfull  and are among the best plant  delivered on stage for that song. They are much more powerful than many of the 1971 versions and the Aussie tour is the last time plant was able to sing that song with that much range power and intensity.   Pages playing and tone  has a sound and vibe thst reminds me alot of the more raw versions from August and September of 1970.  Alot of poeple mention the june 19 72 version which is amazing  but i think the june 18th version is just as great and is my favorite from the 72 u s tour. It's another one that puts me in mind of the latter 1970 versions.