Page & Plant

I was 9 years old, way up high in the seats, I had to watch the video screen the whole time because Page, Plant, Charlie Jones, Porl, & Michael Lee and the orchestra all looked like ants haha. What an amazing expierence, I can still remember what page & plant were wearing, the setlist and everything even though i have never seen any pics & can't locate the bootleg anywhere. Did anyone else attend this paticular show? Can anyone point out the bootleg or some pics from it? This was my 1st concert. Any help would be appreciated!

• 3 months later...

Going to update my own Thread!

I finally found this show (Thanks to google) and it is excellent quality! Jimmy PLAYS during this great show I attended!

Cool that you found that finally Flyingzepp! I have a single disk of it somewhere, but I just had my internet turned on at my new place, because I just moved, and it's buried in a box, There's nothing like finding a recording of a concert you were at, especially the first one you went to!

Cool that you found that finally Flyingzepp! I have a single disk of it somewhere, but I just had my internet turned on at my new place, because I just moved, and it's buried in a box, There's nothing like finding a recording of a concert you were at, especially the first one you went to!

Yes for sure!! Now i Just need to find my 2nd concert that was KISS that next year haha

Archived