Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
zoso13zeppelin

Haven't been on here in about 10,000 years.

That is so sad there is really no room for being negative to one another on this site. I'm sorry. :mellow:

yep, i tried to tell him that we really miss his posts, and that we're not all like that, but he feels he just doesn't need the negativity in his life atm. such a shame. if you want to have a look, his last post is in the 2012 thread in ramble on.

Hello everyone and many thanks for the Birthday wishes, whether they be sent to me on this site or any of the others.

I AM watching, even if I'm not posting much these days !

Peace.

That is so sad there is really no room for being negative to one another on this site. I'm sorry. mellow.gif

The biggest downside to this board is the members that continuously get banned only to return under another username. It's an endless cycle which unfortunately keeps a lot of members away from the board.

I wouldn't call it "the biggest downside" since it seems to concern some members more than others.

I am happy that there is a place where we can discuss the music we enjoy, certainly there's a lot of negativity encountered once in a while, but I think real life is the same way.

Hello everyone and many thanks for the Birthday wishes, whether they be sent to me on this site or any of the others.

I AM watching, even if I'm not posting much these days !

Peace.

hope you had a great birthday!

awakes from a nice nap...staggers to the toilet and returns to the couch to continue his slumber.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! So nice to see you here again bigstickbonzo :wave:

Edited by Deborah J

Yo Adrian!

awakes from a nice nap...staggers to the toilet and returns to the couch to continue his slumber.

You good kid?Welcome back! :wave:

KB

It's been a long time.   Currently looking at my old posts. It's like opening a time capsule.

On 7/16/2017 at 10:47 PM, Spalove said:

It's been a long time.   Currently looking at my old posts. It's like opening a time capsule.

Wow! A blast from the past. How have you been? Still around or back in lurker mode?

1 hour ago, henrybonzo said:

Im back, been a while... if ya care ;)

Hiya, man! :wave:

How's life treatin' ya?

I was away for almost a year and glad to be back again. Moved to a new place and things are going really good. Hope everyone is still around.

Nice to see everyone here, but surely I had to think about asking something about the last ice age in this topic!  ;) 

Edited by SamoKodela

On 10/18/2017 at 1:38 PM, Pilot of the Storm said:

:wave:

Who leaves no trace? :wave:

2 hours ago, Strider said:

Who leaves no trace? :wave:

Hey mate. Bit off topic. But ages ago I was checking out your post on the black angels gig. I’d never heard of em and with two young kids I don’t often get a chance to check out new music. I took a chance and bought Phosphene Dream. Terrific band. That album has hints of Zep, Floyd and the Doors. What’s their best album? Hope they tour Australia some day

17 hours ago, Xolo1974 said:

Hey mate. Bit off topic. But ages ago I was checking out your post on the black angels gig. I’d never heard of em and with two young kids I don’t often get a chance to check out new music. I took a chance and bought Phosphene Dream. Terrific band. That album has hints of Zep, Floyd and the Doors. What’s their best album? Hope they tour Australia some day

If you go to the Black Angels thread in the "Other Music Other Bands" section, you can follow zepscoda and myself having a discussion about just that very topic...we each rank our favourite BA albums. Why we are the only two people among the thousands on this forum discussing the Black Angels is mindboggling to me. This band should have more fans.

In short, now that you've got "Phosphene Dream", you should get their debut "Passover". That, and their new album "Death Song" are neck-and-neck for the top spot of favourite Black Angels album. After that, there are only a few more albums in their catalogue and it doesn't matter what order you hear them in.

On 12/16/2017 at 4:28 AM, Pilot of the Storm said:

...exactly!! :wave:

Damn, have not seen you post here in ages.  i have the Laurel and Hardy collection for Christmas that my wife has wrapped for me.  Cant wait.  Just figuring you are a huge fan as I am.  Good to see you.

3 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Damn, have not seen you post here in ages.  i have the Laurel and Hardy collection for Christmas that my wife has wrapped for me.  Cant wait.  Just figuring you are a huge fan as I am.  Good to see you.

Huge L&H fan. How d'ya guess :huh:

I've owned that 21 disc box set since its release (2004?). Classic and timeless.

Glad you 'recomember' me :wave: