Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
SteveAJones

Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience (Tour)

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, slave to zep said:

OMG it was amazing! 

Opening song was Immigrant Song. There was The lemon song, No Quarter, Fool  in the rain, Kashmir, since I've been loving you,  stairway,  misty mountain hop, Trampled under foot, the wanton song, rock and roll,  whole lotta love.... I know I'm forgetting some.....

I teared up when he played Moby Dick.  So cool

Nice one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2018 at 7:12 PM, zeppatic said:

Yeah, I'll be at the Brisvegas show on Monday night as well. Good venue too. 

I'll be the one with Page/Plant long sleeve collared shirt on with missus sporting a 1977 USA tour t-shirt. Getting there early to get stage position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rm2551 said:

I'll be the one with Page/Plant long sleeve collared shirt on with missus sporting a 1977 USA tour t-shirt. Getting there early to get stage position.

I'll be the old bloke going rank in front as well with my 'Celebration Day" or "Volume II " inside cover t-shirt on. Depends which one my Cheese & kisses irons for me.

At least at the Tivoli we can stand and rock on.

I will now be able to say that I have seen all the band members from the Ahmet Ertegun Tribute concert Live in Australia.

Seen Page & Plant tour in 95, JPJ with TCV & RP Several times now on his tours.

Can't wait for Bonzo's son now.Was disappointed when he cancelled his last planned tour in OZ.

Go JBLZE -I'm excited.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, zeppatic said:

I'll be the old bloke going rank in front as well with my 'Celebration Day" or "Volume II " inside cover t-shirt on. Depends which one my Cheese & kisses irons for me.

At least at the Tivoli we can stand and rock on.

I will now be able to say that I have seen all the band members from the Ahmet Ertegun Tribute concert Live in Australia.

Seen Page & Plant tour in 95, JPJ with TCV & RP Several times now on his tours.

Can't wait for Bonzo's son now.Was disappointed when he cancelled his last planned tour in OZ.

Go JBLZE -I'm excited.

 

 

 

 

We had a seated concert 😔

Can you believe the dick behind me asked me to sit still??!!

Bad luck, mate!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, slave to zep said:

We had a seated concert 😔

Can you believe the dick behind me asked me to sit still??!!

Bad luck, mate!

 

4 hours ago, slave to zep said:

We had a seated concert 😔

Can you believe the dick behind me asked me to sit still??!!

Bad luck, mate!

Unreal. What did he expect, How can one sit still at rock concert, especiialy when Zep songs are involved. Hope you just kept rockin on.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×