Rate the Song Above You

MMAharaja

I just love how aggressive it issss. >:)

It's really hard to go wrong with songs like Yesterday and My Generation that are widely accepted and have stood the test of time even though they may not be to everyone's tastes. That said, I can't give My Generation anything less than a 10.

^ 3.5, yet another bonafide hit that's already proved it's worthiness (or lack thereof) by being played to death on "classic" rock radio.

It might sound boring, monotonous and crappy to you but I on the other hand am a very recent AC/DC fan and I just thought I'll post that song on here for fun and quite frankly I don't think there is anything wrong with that! Sorry it didn't meet your rather high expectations!!

It might sound boring, monotonous and crappy to you but I on the other hand am a very recent AC/DC fan and I just thought I'll post that song on here for fun and quite frankly I don't think there is anything wrong with that! Sorry it didn't meet your rather high expectations!!

No need to apologize. I'd just prefer to hear songs we haven't already heard to death and which have already passed the test of time.

6, love the shades but the songs a bit dull.

Again I feel myself honour bound to lower the tone with more nastiness.

6, the melody is catchy but a little bit redundant...

I´m sorry, i can´t help it, i had to post another video of them...

Archived