Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
comrickZep

Have you see this?

Other than the Bonzo part, it wasn't very insulting. Not funny, but not bad either (esp. since they say they are the best band in the galaxy). Btw, isn't Cracked Marvel Comics version of Mad Magazine?

:) Funny

I thought Cracked went away with the dinosaurs?

Last copy I got (that I care to remember) had something to do with Hercules and Xena :P

Spot On!

I don't see where there was a problem.

Anybody able to dispute the humor and information? I think it should be required reading, to inform the uninformed, ya know?

They said travelling riverside blues is on coda? NO it is not it's on the bbc sessions dry.gif

I like the travel ad on the title bar (next to the words "CRACKED.COM") B)

They said travelling riverside blues is on coda? NO it is not it's on the bbc sessions dry.gif

They must be thinking about the bonus tracks from the early 90s complete Led Zeppelin cd box set, which does have CODA and "Hey Hey what can I Do", "Travelling Riverside Blues", etc.. on the same disc.

R B)

:lol: loved the 'translation: we're going to be f***ing rich' :lol:

They must be thinking about the bonus tracks from the early 90s complete Led Zeppelin cd box set, which does have CODA and "Hey Hey what can I Do", "Travelling Riverside Blues", etc.. on the same disc.

R cool.gif

Nice i didn't know this biggrin.gif

Aside from some of the stuff they said about Bonzo, it was an excellent article. Funny and informative.