Rehearsal gig for VIPs

and from whay I have gathered.....don't expect to see youtube clips of the rehearsal the way VH's rehearsals did......there may have been tight security w/ a no cell phone policy. I will be checking later tonight though. :P

Thanks Honeydripper. :thanku:

In My Time Of Dying, No Quarter (with out vocal) and Nobodys Fault But Mine ( three takes) bit of jamming at the end from Jason and Jonesy....

Jimmy steals the show...welcome back Mr Page...Lord Of The Strings..

and just before those was Good Times/Bad Times...and Ramble on. ;)

In My Time Of Dying, No Quarter (with out vocal) and Nobodys Fault But Mine ( three takes) bit of jamming at the end from Jason and Jonesy....

Jimmy steals the show...welcome back Mr Page...Lord Of The Strings..

:thanku:

Also, From a Second Hand Report:

Just read that they finished their soundcheck

"A short while ago the following numbers were performed at the start of the sound check:

Good Times/Bad Times, Ramble On, In My Time Of Dying, No Qaurter and Nobody's Fault But Mine.

Various invitees have been allowed in to watch and listen. This was reported to me less than half an hour ago by an ivitee. Sound and performance was totally amazing. Page was on fire. Completely awe inspiring!!"

:banana:

Damn bro.....the sheer laziness of cutting pasting your own posts from other threads. Amazing. ;):P:lol::lol:

It's done only on the off chance they are still open to suggestions. I'm flashing back to the front row of the Festhalle in Frankfurt '98. The German beside me all night long is hollering 'Train Kept A Rollin'. They delivered a few stanzas of it towards the end of the show. The guy went nuts! Maybe the O2 standees will get a Mulberry Bush sing-along going, although I bet it's probably going to be 'You'll Never Walk Alone' instead.

OMG.

I feel faint and I have no chance in hell of going to the concert tomorrow night.

I thought that someone said Jimmy had stopped smoking? Someone get a fire extinguisher quickly!!

That made me LOL for real. good one.

GO GET EM JIMMY!!!!!!

Damn myself. I always said if Zep ever reformed I would go no matter what, now it is happening and I'm not going. I'm not going to be able to concentrate tomorrow at work with the thought of not being there to see it myself. Damn it all to hell. I'm depressed now......

Damn myself. I always said if Zep ever reformed I would go no matter what, now it is happening and I'm not going. I'm not going to be able to concentrate tomorrow at work with the thought of not being there to see it myself. Damn it all to hell. I'm depressed now......

I here ya Bro I feel the same way :( All we can do is hold out hope that they Rock the Roof (sure they will) of the O2 and can't say no to new music and a tour !!!!

RjK

I here ya Bro I feel the same way :( All we can do is hold out hope that they Rock the Roof (sure they will) of the O2 and can't say no to new music and a tour !!!!

RjK

The bad thing is that no matter what they do it will never live up to our expectations. It doesn't matter. I for one will be listening to nothing but Zep all day tomorrow.

Archived