Page/Plant 05/10/95 America West Arena, Phoenix

On 5/12/2017 at 9:57 PM, luvlz2 said:

The next date of the tour at the MGM Grand Gardens in Las Vegas, Nevada. Friday May 12th, 1995.

Great posts in this thread luv!!!! Didnt get to see the JP/RP shows. . 1. wasnt really sure how to feel about the re-tooling of Zep songs (still dont like it) and 2. That was a really trying time in my life and $$$ was scarce. . 

video is borrowed

audio is recorded directly in front of guitar rig with stereo mics the attempt was made to capture the tone and movement of the sound. The drums, bass and piano are all fixed- the guitar moves around- at a few points the stage sound is muted and guitar signal is revealed from the back of the venue. 3D solo.  This was not the case at each venue during the tour. Thought a few people might find it interesting.

• 11 months later...

😀It's funny, I've been having memories about this show each day these last few days. A cherished memory when Page & Plant performed in Phoenix, 23 years ago today.

I remember KUPD was doing a Led Zeppelin A-Z Weekend the weekend tickets went on sale, had that cranked up on my boombox waiting in line for tickets at Metrocenter, it was cool.

Edited by luvlz2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

:Thinking: Don't think for one minute that I forgot it's the 28th anniversary of the Las Vegas and Phoenix shows from the Unledded tour. I would have been on the road to Vegas right now  to see them. A highlight for me was what was Page did right before the theramin when he lifts and then lowers his arms and the sounds he's making and the audience went nuts! Of course the whole show was spectacular! So that is a really fond memory for me and so in commemoration of the 28th anniversary of this tour I am to going check out some live stuff from that tour and if anyone would like to join me all are welcome! So get out a beverage and cheers!:drinks:

Edited by luvlz2