Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

Random Facts About Yourself

Here a few facts about myself, just so you kids can know me better. Post yours as well. :D

- My love for Hockey is like a passion for a thousand firey suns. Watch and play it whenever I can, read a lot of books on the sport and I have thousands of Hockey Cards. GO HABS GO!!!...

- From Alberta Canada...

- Obsessed with Star Trek and Lost...

- I work in a grocery store, I can be found in produce...

- Aerosmith n' Cigars. 'nuff said. B)

- I am left handed...

I'll post more eventually.

Timboh56   

Hmmmm.

I play the electric guitar

My favourite show is Whose Line is it Anyways.

I work at a Honeywell plant.

I'm only 5'3

I'm graduating this year. (High school)

I'm Mandy.

I live in Boise, Idaho.

I attend Boise State University, majoring in English secondary education, with minors in Reading and History.

I am 26 years old.

I am doing my student teaching right now, and I will be graduating in Dec. 2008.

I think that's about it for now...

I'm vexed by how long it takes the pages to load on here. I'm also not thrilled with how the pm's work now. It doesn't notify you if you've just recived a message. :blink:

Any way I'm happy that almost everyone has come back! :D

minelle   

Hello! :D

Wow this forum is amazing.

I'm Minelle and I'm 15 years old.

I'm from Karachi, Pakistan.

Bonzo is my favorite.

I haven't talked to you guys in AGES. :(

How's everyone doing?

Hotplant   

Hi up there^. People were worried for you.

Glad you are ok.

Random:

I recalled this when I saw someone's screen name, oziumrules...

I am in bad need of new glasses, just procrastinate. Well one morning not long ago, I was looking for this mouth spray for parched throats....a medicine I have to take causes dry mouth.

So, without my glasses on I reached for it, sprayed two shotslike it says.....OMFG!!

I realized quickly I had not grabbed what I wanted, but a small cylinder of ozium.

GAWD! It was horrid!

Lesson:

Always put your glasses on before reaching for anything. Well, except yer honey. :P

Big Klu   

I am a lefty that plays a right-handed flipped upside down bc rich warlock. Together, we look way cooler than we sound.

I enjoy math70 like Hindus enjoys hamburgers.

I'm 10 units away from transferring to a CSU for a degree in graphic design. That might be a joke.

I literally bumped into Magic Johnson at a liquor store in Torrance in the early 90s.

I was almost run over by Shaq in his convertible in the mid 90's (but mostly my fault...i mean shit, you don't see shaq driving in a frikkin convertible everyday).

I have ordered that Kobe to stay the hell away from me; He has obeyed thus far.

I wish I was little bit taller, I wish I was a baller. I wish I had a girl who looked good,

I would call her.

I once clicked the 'lo-fi version' link on the bottom of this page; i found it looked like shit.

I see... is it a nice air freshener? :P

Edited by manderlyh

minelle   
Hi up there^. People were worried for you.

Glad you are ok.

But there was no need to be worried.The only reason I was away for so long was that my computer was bieng repaired.I'm doing pretty good.

Thanks! :wave:

We were a bit worried, considering the state of your country right now. It's good to hear that it was only a few computer troubles.

Greetings, I am still figuring out how this all works. I have seen Led Zeppelin 18 times between 1970 and 1977 and also have seen Plant and Page (separately and together) numerous times post Zeppelin.

Welcome!

I hope we all get to know each other quite well around here!

I'm trying to make myself at home. :lol:

noora   

My friend and I usually talk in English, it's fun. And sometimes I even think in English too, it's weird. Though my English isn't that great yet.

Hotplant   
I see... is it a nice air freshener? :P

LOL! NOOOOOOO it was horrible IN my mouth!

But a lovely Vanilla........................................................................ :'(

:D

i cant wait for Black Friday...not!

I don't understand why people even look forward to that madness. I think I'll just stay home or go to the library to take advantage of the wireless internet. :blink: