Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

I've missed a lot of stuff! :'(

PM me if you guys have got some really good stuff!

Did I mention how much I love everyone?

;)

Awww, she is so nice...we are lucky to have you with us manders danders...I have missed tons too. Wasn't feeling well after a ton of stress and just rested a bunch. Now after a boatload of coffee I will be good as new. Anyone know of a really good web host? I have just been screwed over by a crew who calls themselves Lunar Hosts or Lunar Pages. I like speed, a nice C Panel and plenty of room on a Linux server :blink::blink: .

Cheers,

Rolls >>> :wacko:

Hello,

I have been hoping that they would play live for quite a while now!!!

And they finally finally finally did!!!

Wishing that they come to India soon!!!

All my best, to the wonderful songs which have so much love and soul....and really rock!!!

-----cheers to the good times------

To be completely honest, I was like "ehh" to the whole thing. But then when I thought of how Jimmy has probably thought of new techniques and same goes for Jonesy and wondering how Plant will sound and if Jason could provide, I started thinking "that's pretty cool"

Now I can't wait to hear the boot.

And I kept myself calm. :P

^ :lol:

I'm doing laundry...yawn. I hate laundry.

I also broke a wine glass that was full of wine. I had to pick up as many pieces of glass that I could find without vacuuming because Dave's in bed and the vacuum would wake him up (and make him mad).

It's a quarter after 6am and I'm drinking coffee.

I just got back from my Priest's. He and his wife are my hatha yoga instructors every morning until Makar Sankranti (Jan 14) while I perform tapas (austerities) for Lord Siva.

It's day three now for yoga ... I awake at 4:30, get over there by 5:00 and practice for an hour. So far so good. I'm sore and out of shape and I need to get to bed earlier ... but things are good. No smoke or alcohol ... and I'm already a vegetarian, so no diet changes. I also considered Brahmacharya for this period (look it up)... but only lasted a day. A day, though, was pretty good for me. I will try again for a more protracted period starting today.

Practicing yoga in Hindu Dharma is, I think, somewhat different than how pop culture conceives it. The asanas may be the same, but the stress is religious ... not just "healthful" or even simply "spiritual".

This is actual worship. And for me, specifically, tapas.

Jai Maa.

~A

I haven't been practising the Hatha Yoga near as much as I should be lately. Good for you Scratch.

I am so frustrated with my life partner these days, that I just cannot believe that I am still here with him after over 20 years. Sometimes he acts just like a little boy even though he has 2 boys of his own and he is 45 years old. I think that I just might have to leave after Christmas this year and get out of this house full of insanity for awhile at least. My life sucks right now! :(

Yuk, now I have two math assignments that are late. :thumbdown::angry: I hate math and will be happy even if I get a C in the class.

I hate maths too, our maths teacher is mobbing us all. He hates it if one of us is doing something except school in his free time.

happy birthday!!

love your sig, btw.

okay..random facts.

-i've just recently discovered this forum, and am unsure if i like it as much as the old one..

-i have a problem finishing things.

-i never sleep.

-i write. (as a surrogate for sleeping, naturally.)

I'm a writer that never sleeps, too.

(except if you see the writing I posed in the random thread...you'll see that the lack of sleep's getting to me...)

happy birthday!!

love your sig, btw.

okay..random facts.

-i've just recently discovered this forum, and am unsure if i like it as much as the old one..

-i have a problem finishing things.

-i never sleep.

-i write. (as a surrogate for sleeping, naturally.)

I'm a writer that never sleeps, too.

(except if you see the writing I posed in the random thread...you'll see that the lack of sleep's getting to me...)

Archived