Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

In fact, I wouldn't! :lol: But, favorite colors, STD free, looks like you've got all the bases covered. :P

Fact - I have never been on any sex/date site.

Fact - in order, my favorite top 5 bands are:Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix/Band Of Gypsys, The Who, UFO, and Stevie Ray Vaughn & Double Trouble.

In fact, I wouldn't! :lol: But, favorite colors, STD free, looks like you've got all the bases covered. :P

Amstel, she's right! eHarmony is calling your name! :lol:

Might as well play along, here's my eHarmony entry:

I too am a Taurus

born, raised, and live in Cleveland

favorite colors are blue, red, & orange

I too play the drums

I like pizza and people who don't care about Nike brand socks

PLUS I'm STD free!

what a package ladies am I right?? :P

Random Fact About Me:

My name Chef Free comes from the years when I did a radio show called "The Free Lunch".

Of course you've been told that there is no such thing as a free lunch but you've been lied too. My show featured unreleased, unedited, uninterrupted, live concert recordings, unavailable anywhere for any price but FREE to you when you listened to my show.

I have collected bootlegs since the '70's, records, tapes, CDs, DVDs and electronic files. So I just wanted to share them. Yeah, I played a LOT of Led Zeppelin!

Random Fact About Me:

My name Chef Free comes from the years when I did a radio show called "The Free Lunch".

Of course you've been told that there is no such thing as a free lunch but you've been lied too. My show featured unreleased, unedited, uninterrupted, live concert recordings, unavailable anywhere for any price but FREE to you when you listened to my show.

I have collected bootlegs since the '70's, records, tapes, CDs, DVDs and electronic files. So I just wanted to share them. Yeah, I played a LOT of Led Zeppelin!

Interesting, thanks for sharing chef! I figured it was just a play on 'Jeffery' lol. :)

I pour the cream in my cup then the coffee, so that way I don't have to blow in it to mix it in, and I don't have to dirty up a spoon. :D

I do the same, except I use milk, not cream.

Great minds think alike, Lips...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I cannot figure out how to post links either. It's my second day on the site, and I don't even know how to post a pic.. any advice would be welcome..thx

Welcome to the forum Moddey. For videos, try updating your browser to Google Chrome, then just copy and paste the youtube link. For pictures, click the 'Image' button and paste the link there. For personal pictures, you may have to upload to a free hosting site like Photobucket and copy and paste the link from there. Hope that helps.

Welcome to the forum Moddey. For videos, try updating your browser to Google Chrome, then just copy and paste the youtube link. For pictures, click the 'Image' button and paste the link there. For personal pictures, you may have to upload to a free hosting site like Photobucket and copy and paste the link from there. Hope that helps.

thank you Sathington Willoughby

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My wife and i are expecting our first child in October! i suggested to my mum she knit a blanket based on Jimmys sweater..here is the result!

First of all, congratulations!

By the way, that blanket is so cute (ok, ok, the Zoso logo isn't all the way correct, but still adorable and so nice of your mom to do this.)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived