Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

When hunting I adhere to the single shot mentality. I have found that relying on back up shots only makes you take for granted the importance of placing the first shot correctly.  I found that missing or not having a shot can be just as gratifying as a take down.  It's sort of like not cheating at playing solitaire.

When hunting I adhere to the single shot mentality. I have found that relying on back up shots only makes you take for granted the importance of placing the first shot correctly.  I found that missing or not having a shot can be just as gratifying as a take down.  It's sort of like not cheating at playing solitaire.

When I go to the grocery, I make sure I have enough money to buy some nice filets. I do not rely on my ATM card as it makes you take for granted the importance of bringing the correct change. I find that coming up a few dollars short can be just as gratifying as, um, well, no, not gratifying at all when I have to walk home with a pound of chuck instead of filets. After all, who wants goddamn chuck over a nice filet.

Just messing about LIVIN, I could not help myself. Good for you on the hunting though, probably the only way to get somewhat clean, non anti-biotic, corn feed meat these days. 

When I go to the grocery, I make sure I have enough money to buy some nice filets. I do not rely on my ATM card as it makes you take for granted the importance of bringing the correct change. I find that coming up a few dollars short can be just as gratifying as, um, well, no, not gratifying at all when I have to walk home with a pound of chuck instead of filets. After all, who wants goddamn chuck over a nice filet.

Just messing about LIVIN, I could not help myself. Good for you on the hunting though, probably the only way to get somewhat clean, non anti-biotic, corn feed meat these days. 

LOL, that's cool I enjoyed the satire.

Wild game is the best protein you can get--- it is the true "free range" not that crap labeled such in grocery.  But I only hunt a for a spiritual connection to the land and the life cycle, I do not obviously do it to sustain myself like so many of the Native people still need to do. 

I can start any of my gas tools in 4 pulls or less.  The key is proper fuel mixture and proper maintenance.  I watch other people sometimes take a half hour to start a chainsaw and I just have to laugh.

Yep. My lawnmower was giving me fits, even though I put in a new plug, air filter, and cleaned up the carb.. Just for the heck of it, I poured some Drygas and fuel treatment in the tank - and now it starts first pull every time. I guess this is why they say not to leave old gas in the tank over the winter. But I'm sure I'll find something else to scream "FUCK YOU!!!" at and kick.

Yep. My lawnmower was giving me fits, even though I put in a new plug, air filter, and cleaned up the carb.. Just for the heck of it, I poured some Drygas and fuel treatment in the tank - and now it starts first pull every time. I guess this is why they say not to leave old gas in the tank over the winter. But I'm sure I'll find something else to scream "FUCK YOU!!!" at and kick.

LOL, yep that stale fuel can really cause a problem.

My neighbor has given up on gasoline engines and uses only electric corded shit. When he asked me if I didn't think electric wasn't more convenient my reply was, "yeah, for my wife's hairdryer and her special massage wand I suppose--- but a freaking chainsaw-- GTFOOH!!"

I have never dated anyone, either. And no, I have never kissed anyone, either. Not in high school and certainly not in Uni, when there was an incredible amount of pressure to excel academically and no time for anything else, including 'wild college parties'. Oh and one is never too old, to dive into the complicated world of dating, me thinks! B) 

^^^

That's nice, my sister used to be a hairstylist and her salon offered free styles to anyone who donated to that organization.

Just beware however that they don't accept highlighted or "bleached" hair, so be sure to check out their website before sending them hair--- in case that applies.

Archived