Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
manderlyh

The Black Sabbath Thread

Good that there's a document of this tour. I saw the 31st Jan show at the O2 and out of the 9 times I've seen some version of Sabbath, that was one of the best. You just can't beat the Iommi/Butler wall of sound, and at that show they were taking it to new levels. The Master Of Reality material sounded like Killing Joke!

Been trying to find a bootleg of the show. I can find ones for the other shows, but not that one...

Edited by Cosmic_Equilibrium

This will be available Nov. 17th 2017, buy I can't but it here in the U.S. I only see it available in Europe.

5034504129276.jpg

California Jam will also be available through pre-order on amazon.uk

here is the link for those interested:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0753QJ7M1/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1504509493&sr=8-2&keywords=black+sabbath+cd

Edited by BledZabbath

Mook   
On ‎09‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 3:18 PM, BledZabbath said:

This will be available Nov. 17th 2017, buy I can't but it here in the U.S. I only see it available in Europe.

5034504129276.jpg

California Jam will also be available through pre-order on amazon.uk

here is the link for those interested:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0753QJ7M1/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1504509493&sr=8-2&keywords=black+sabbath+cd

I'd love a dvd/blu ray of their California Jam performance, I'll maybe ask for the CD for Christmas (as it's out in December).

Just as an aside, I'd always been told Technical Ecstasy was really poor but I picked up the CD a couple of weeks back & it's much better than I thought it would be, I think it's as good as Sabotage.

7 hours ago, Mook said:

I'd love a dvd/blu ray of their California Jam performance, I'll maybe ask for the CD for Christmas (as it's out in December).

Just as an aside, I'd always been told Technical Ecstasy was really poor but I picked up the CD a couple of weeks back & it's much better than I thought it would be, I think it's as good as Sabotage.

Mook I love all the Ozzy era albums, Technical Ecstasy is great as is Never Say Die! which people also talk bad about.

Has anyone here ever ordered from Nuclear Blast in Germany or Europe in general?