Which Robert Plant era was the cutest?

Alexa

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which Robert Plant era was the cutest?

• 1960's--The Yardbirds
    • 1970's--Led Zeppelin
    • 1980's--The Honeydrippers, Pictures At Eleven, etc.
    • 1990's--Page and Plant, Priory of Brion, etc.
    • 2000-now--Strange Sensation, Alison Krauss

You mean the New Yardbirds?

I must have my information mixed up--I thought that was the initial intent of the name for Led Zeppelin. Or maybe I messed up the picture date with when he was in The Yardbirds (I thought the picture was in '67)? My apologies!

You can find short biographies everywhere on the net (ex. Wiki, Last.fm etc) and you'll find out that Plant was never in the Yardbirds (it was only Page in that band; Page's collegues from Yardbirds quit in 1968, so he recruit a new band under the "New Yardbirds" name; then they quickly change it to Led Zeppelin).

Anyway, I love Robert in all his ipostases (young or old). I love his curly hair and angelic face in the '68; his rebell hair, all over the place, at Royal Albert Hall in '70; his mane & bare chest in the mid '70; his matured face in the end of '70; his mullet in the '80 (I love him in the Sea Of Love clip so much!!); his older, beardy figure from today.

Ok, maybe the cutest (for me) was in the Sea Of Love clip.

//I think the picture you showed was taken at his wedding day, in '68. Maybe I'm wrong.

You can find short biographies everywhere on the net (ex. Wiki, Last.fm etc) and you'll find out that Plant was never in the Yardbirds (it was only Page in that band; Page's collegues from Yardbirds quit in 1968, so he recruit a new band under the "New Yardbirds" name; then they quickly change it to Led Zeppelin).

Anyway, I love Robert in all his ipostases (young or old). I love his curly hair and angelic face in the '68; his rebell hair, all over the place, at Royal Albert Hall in '70; his mane & bare chest in the mid '70; his matured face in the end of '70; his mullet in the '80 (I love him in the Sea Of Love clip so much!!); his older, beardy figure from today.

Ok, maybe the cutest (for me) was in the Sea Of Love clip.

//I think the picture you showed was taken at his wedding day, in '68. Maybe I'm wrong.

Thanks! Like I mentioned, I'm in love with Robert Plant in the '60s... That thumbnail that I posted is both on my iPod and my phone. I just adore that man, both as a musician and in terms of appearance almost as much. Ha ha ha!! :D My mom rolled her eyes when she saw the pictures. She swears that I'm obsessed with Led Zeppelin and all of the members within, which is true to a slight degree, but I'm not addicted. Ha ha ha!!

Thanks! Like I mentioned, I'm in love with Robert Plant in the '60s... That thumbnail that I posted is both on my iPod and my phone. I just adore that man, both as a musician and in terms of appearance almost as much. Ha ha ha!! :D My mom rolled her eyes when she saw the pictures. She swears that I'm obsessed with Led Zeppelin and all of the members within, which is true to a slight degree, but I'm not addicted. Ha ha ha!!

LOL! Alexa, on reading your post, I must confess that I have a "secret file" on my desktop with hot pics of Robert and Jimmy from the Zep era! My mom can't see them because they are safely tucked away and I am going to transfer them onto my ipod tomorrow! LOL! :P And I am really obsessed! ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I think you mean Band Of Joy instead of Yardbirds or New Yardbirds. That was the name of the band him and Bonzo were in before Led Zeppelin. Two of their songs can be heard on Sixty Six To Timbuktu (Hey Joe and For What It's Worth).

Archived