Songs Which Make You Laugh Out Loud

Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Hey guys! :D

In view of the pretty serious discussions which have been taking place, I decided to start this thread to pretty much sprinkle some humour around here! :D

Have you ever while randomly searching for songs on youtube or any other site for that matter, come across a song or a performance of a particular song which has really made you laugh?

Well, please post them here!

I don't care if its the most ridiculous song! If its funny, just post it here! B)

I'll start by posting this song which I came across a few days ago :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-91Vm0pIec

And this hilarious version of the song "And I'm Telling You"

It will be awesome if you guys could contribute! I would love to see what you've come across! :D

Cheers! :D

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

:hysterical: :hysterical:

Now this is what I'm talking about! Thank you so much zdr! That was awesome! B)

Now, a really outrageous version of a Ricky Martin song :

:hysterical: :hysterical:

Woah boy! Who can forget about William Hung eh??! He was Simon Cowell's pet peeve! LOL! :lol:

^ That's in my Top 5 Queen songs :D . I love the chorus!

Smelly Cat from Friends is awesome too :) .

I laugh my ass off when I listen to the Lose Yourself (Eminem) parody by Weird Al...although I really enjoy the original song too :D .

I just love the guitar riffs on Fat Bottomed Girls but the chorus is so funny! :D

About 2 years ago, when I was out shopping for CDs, there was this mobile jukebox sort of thing, where if you put a 50 cent coin in, you can select a song (depending on what's available of course) and listen to the full version of the song...so anyway, they had Fat Bottomed Girls on offer so I played it...I was listening to it with the head phones on and I was singing it quite loudly in the shop and when I said :

Oh wont you take me home tonight?

Oh down beside that red firelight

Oh and you give it all you got

Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round",

This old woman who was passing by gave me such a funny look! LOL! Can't imagine why! :lol:

^ That's in my Top 5 Queen songs :D . I love the chorus!

Smelly Cat from Friends is awesome too :) .

I laugh my ass off when I listen to the Lose Yourself (Eminem) parody by Weird Al...although I really enjoy the original song too :D .

Oh man! Xtazy, what you've posted is a laugh riot! Thank you!!!! :hysterical: I really love the lyrics!!! :lol: :lol: Eminem is a fuckin' genius! He should have been a comedian rather than a rapper! :hysterical:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

I don't listen to funny/comedy music. If a song makes me laugh out loud, it's because it's utter garbage. Kind of like this:

They should be punched in the nuts for doing that.

Oh dear god! This is disco/techno or whatever else one might choose to call it at its worst! You're right Electro! Whoever did this should be kicked in the nuts! :P This sounds like some kind of track the Beegees would have recorded in their heyday and rejected from their catalogue immediately! LOL! :lol:

I don't listen to funny/comedy music. If a song makes me laugh out loud, it's because it's utter garbage. Kind of like this:

They should be punched in the nuts for doing that.

Neither do I.. Sure, if I come across a funny tune, then I laugh of course. Like the "F**k you!"-song posted in "Rate the song above you"-thread.

BTW, that PF cover was kinda good I think. LOL

Neither do I.. Sure, if I come across a funny tune, then I laugh of course. Like the "F**k you!"-song posted in "Rate the song above you"-thread.

BTW, that PF cover was kinda good I think. LOL

You mean this one? B);)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAV0XrbEwNe

And for the record, I don't listen to comedy type music either. But lately, to be honest, I was getting pretty fed up of all the bickering and arguments on this very forum about a variety of topics so I decided to step in and well, lighten things up! :D

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Even though I know what's coming, some of Zappa's more scabrous moments still make me LOL. Joe's Garage Act 1 especially, and 'Wino Man', 'Ms Pinky' and 'The Torture Never Stops' from Zoot Allures. And 'In France'. Old Frank sure chose his targets well.

Anyone here who hasn't heard the Dread Zeppelin albums really should give them a spin. I don't think Mr Plant appreciated the joke, but they were funny as hell. I saw them live, great show. Tortelvis was the consummate frontman. At one point, during 'Heartbreaker Hotel' I think, he stopped the song, looked longingly into the crowd, and on the verge of tears said, 'Lady, are you gonna finish that burger?' Then between songs, he said 'I'm glad to see my good friend Ann-Margret here tonight'. So they trained the spotlight on the back of the hall, and he said, 'You didn't really LOOK, did ya?' Of course, we all had.

Oh, and anything by Jethro Tull is always guaranteed to raise a titter chez moi.

When you have to name your "band" after a famous band. A real band, what does that tell you? No thanks. Ill save my money for other things. What is a titter chez moi? Man. 70s rule!!!!