Nine Years Ago Today

ledzepfvr

I don't know and don't really care what your motivation on this thread is but I have to say that I hope you and I never cross paths on Remembrance Day or Veterans Day. Three thousand people died that day and many more have died since. A minutes silence please !

:yesnod: :yesnod:

Right on cue *sigh*

" I, I, I, I, I..." the pretense that this is not about anything but you and your penchant for spreading your views is clear to all and sundry. Once again trying to goad when the clearly appropriate thing to do was, just for once, control yourself and not steer the thread into areas nobody in this thread appreciates. This is very clear. There really is nothing else to say.

Well, since it has been implied that I have no sensitivity for the victims of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, I decided to explain my perspective on the matter. Do you also feel compassion for all the innocent Muslims who have been slaughtered in this insane War on(sic) Terror against Emmanuel Goldstein bin Laden? You seem to want some sense of validity by feeling sorry for the victims of 9/11 without taking any responsibility for ensuring that nothing like it happens again. Oh, wait, you pay taxes and vote, right?

No. This isn't about me. I don't get a damn thing out of this but grief and condemnation - save the few words of gratitude from my fellow activists. This is about the thousands of people murdered on 9/11/01, and the tens of millions slaughtered by the same Bankster cabal over the past 100 years. Have you ever met a handsome, healthy, strong young man (you know the Swedish-German American kind) in the prime of his life with his legs blown off by some "IED" in a bum-fucked desert half way around the world? Have you ever dealt with good young men whose heads are so fucked up by their combat experiences that they cannot function in their daily lives?

Go ahead and have your self-important moment of insignificant solidarity with the people Wolfe Blitzer told you it was OK to mourn for. I'll stand up for the rest of humanity, thank you for your efforts! Go ahead! Get your popcorn and watch your movie and cry and sympathize, right on queue.

Well, since it has been implied that I have no sensitivity for the victims of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, I decided to explain my perspective on the matter. Do you also feel compassion for all the innocent Muslims who have been slaughtered in this insane War on(sic) Terror against Emanuel Goldstein bin Laden? You seem to want some sense of validity by feeling sorry for the victims of 9/11 without taking any responsibility for ensuring that nothing like it happens again. Oh, wait, you pay taxes and vote, right?

No. This isn't about me. I don't get a damn thing out of this but grief and condemnation - save the few words of gratitude from my fellow activists. This is about the thousands of people murdered on 9/11/01, and the tens of millions slaughtered by the same Bankster cabal over the past 100 years. Have you ever met a handsome, healthy, strong young man (you know the Swedish-German American kind) in the prime of his life with his legs blown off by some "IED" in a bum-fucked desert half way around the world? Have you ever dealt with good young men whose heads are so fucked up by their combat experiences that they cannot function in their daily lives?

Go ahead and have your self-important moment of insignificant solidarity with the people Wolfe Blitzer told you it was OK to mourn for. I'll stand up for the rest of humanity, thank you for your efforts! Go ahead! Get your popcorn and watch your movie and cry and sympathize, right on queue.

Your entitled to your opinion but you must realize that a thread of remembrance is not the appropriate place to state it. I'm not here to argue the virtues or lack there of. I'm just saying that this ain't the thread to bring it up on. End of my rant

I don't know and don't really care what your motivation on this thread is but I have to say that I hope you and I never cross paths on Remembrance Day or Veterans Day. Three thousand people died that day and many more have died since. A minutes silence please !

Where I work "Every day is Veterans Day". And I am a veteran. As for wars gone by, Evert S. Thomas Sr. was my great grandfather. You want my opinion on Franklin Delano (Skull and Bones) Rossenvelt?

http://home.pacbell.net/fbaldie/Querry.html

Evert S. Thomas III, LTC, US Army (Ret.) would appreciate any information on the following members of his family: Warrant Officer (later Maj. CAC), Evert S. Thomas, Sr., Captain Marion (Mike) L. Daman, ORC, and CPL George M. Thomas.

Maj. Thomas (and his son George) returned to the Philippines in November, 1940 and was assigned to the AG Section, the Philippine Department, at Ft. McKinley. After his capture, on 26 June 1942, he was moved from the Field Hospital at Little Baguio, Mariveles to Cabanatuan. He died there around 19 November 1942. He was 53 years old.

CPL George Thomas, was with the 12th QM Regiment. He died at Camp O'Donnell, on 3 July 1942. He was 21 years old.

Capt. Mike Daman was taken on Corregidor on 6 May 1942. From there, he was taken to Manila on 24 May 1942 and on to Cabanatuan, on 26 June 1942. Mike was moved to Davao, Mindanao on 26 October 1942, until July 1944, when he was returned to Cabanatuan, until his release at the end of the war. He retired as a Colonel, US Army, and died in the mid-1970s.

Your entitled to your opinion but you must realize that a thread of remembrance is not the appropriate place to state it. I'm not here to argue the virtues or lack there of. I'm just saying that this ain't the thread to bring it up on. End of my rant

You mean it isn't kosher?

I mean it's wrong

What's "wrong", to demand justice in the context of remembrance? To understand what, exactly we are commemorating? To identify the perpetrators of the human suffering we are calling into memory? What exactly is wrong? Please, turn of your TV before you answer this question.

What's "wrong", to demand justice in the context of remembrance? To understand what, exactly we are commemorating? To identify the perpetrators of the human suffering we are calling into memory? What exactly is wrong? Please, turn of your TV before you answer this question.

You are very clever at disguising your true agenda. To me you are a Nazi sympathiser and a great recruit prospect for a home grown terrorist. Why dont you take your crap to a cult website. Nobody gives a rats ass about your theories.

You are very clever at disguising your true agenda. To me you are a Nazi sympathiser and a great recruit prospect for a home grown terrorist. Why dont you take your crap to a cult website. Nobody gives a rats ass about your theories.

Theories?

First you shock people with terror. They become highly suggestible under those conditions. Then you plant the idea of who did it. People will uncritically accept what they are told by authority figures in a time of great collective distress. Then you direct them back to the terror, the pain and the fear. That locks the ideas into their psyches behind a wall of fear.

I would be more than happy to put all of this into the category of a painful but resolved incident. But it's not. The time for grief is passed. There are 3,000 lost souls who demand justice.

I note that around 2,000 people died when Katrina hit five years ago. The direct impact on the peoples lives was certainly more substantial than in the case of 9/11. So, in terms of overall tragedy, Katrina is on a par. Why is 9/11 so much more psychologically significant? Because it was designed to be? Designed by whom?

Again, wrong thread, when will you ever learn?

Regards, Danny

PS, Its not like you don't have your own thread, so why hijack this one? And you say you are a Veteran? You disgrace the name of "Veteran", if your buddies could see you now I'm sure they would disown you.

Occam's Razor and actual scientific evidence prove you wrong bud. Get over it, you are nowhere near a bullseye

Call me old-fashioned, but I don't quite grasp why someone who doesn't accept the Al Qaeda explanation is automatically branded a Nazi sympathiser.

As a matter of interest, has anyone ever conducted a straw poll of those directly affected by 9/11 to find out whether an overwhelming majority accepts the Official Line?

Call me old-fashioned, but I don't quite grasp why someone who doesn't accept the Al Qaeda explanation is automatically branded a Nazi sympathiser.

As a matter of interest, has anyone ever conducted a straw poll of those directly affected by 9/11 to find out whether an overwhelming majority accepts the Official Line?

Just because people don't believe the Official Line doesn't mean that the Reports were wrong. It doesn't matter if the entire country thinks it was an inside job, what people think is irrelevant to facts, science, and evidence.

Listen, I'm not suggesting that you need to change your opinion nor am I suggesting that you don't have the right to post your opinion. What I am suggesting is that you take those opinions to a different thread. Aside from remembering the event itself, there are people on this forum who lost at a minimum, friends that day. There may in fact be people who lost family members. I believe this thread was started to honour and remember those poor souls who died regardless of who was responsible.

Having said the above, I am walking away from this thread because I will no longer participate in refueling you.

Later

Donna Marsh O’Connor, Mother of Vanessa Lang Langer

As the world moves further and further away from the actual events of 9/11/2001 both in time and spirit, and as 9/11 effaces into yet another simple story cast in history, as the parent of Vanessa Lang Langer lost as the towers fell, I want to let it go. I want to stop talking about 9/11. I am tired of the questions unasked and unanswered. I am tired of the effort to burst yet another happiness bubble in our collective American psyche. And, too, I am tired of talking about Vanessa's death. Better for my family, in the immediacy of trying to live out our present days, to focus on Vanessa's life. To laugh at her memories and revel in pictures of her beautiful face. If it were only for the present and the joys I can still share with my children, my family and my fellow citizens, not just of this country but the world, I would let it go. I would so let it go.

But there is, after all literally, the future. And the future never relied so heavily on redress of questions unanswered in the present. To first ask and then answer what happened that day. Who committed this crime? Who should be held accountable? That is why I support the NYC CAN, and I ask for your support as well. It is beyond time for an investigation. It is beyond time.

Hi all,

Just because people don't believe the Official Line doesn't mean that the Reports were wrong. It doesn't matter if the entire country thinks it was an inside job, what people think is irrelevant to facts, science, and evidence.

Wanna be! How are you Bro?Empty you message box! ;) Hope you are well.

:D

I'm with you Brother Ally,let's go down to the pub and let A-hole talk to himself!

KB (where is Anjin-san's thread?Lot more fun! :P )

Science trumps all. I've read reports from structural and mechanical engineers, I've read reports from the people who built the damn things nearly 40 years ago. The buildings collapsed because of two fucking jet planes that were flown into them. Watch news footage taken from that day, and look at the buildings at the impact zone and then watch how they collapse. It doesn't take someone with a degree and a job at NASA to see that the buildings were compromised because of burning jet fuel weakening the metal and steel support structures. There's no other way to describe what happened to those buildings or why it happened. There just isn't. There's what the science supports and then there's everything else.

Truthers are no different than people who think the CIA killed JFK. They cling to conspiracy theories because they don't want to believe that life is random and that sometimes evil people get up in the morning and decide to do horrible and malignant things. They want to believe that when people die, they die for a reason and they must find that reason no matter how absurd they sound in the process. The 19 hijackers were trained by Al-Qaeda. They were operatives of Bin Laden and his cells. They took over the planes, they flew them into buildings and the only reason the 4th plane crashed where it did was because the passengers knew what was going on and nearly overtook them. This is not suspicion, this is not speculation. This is fact.

Archived