best version of earls court 25.5.75

twiglet

Demand Unprecedented in the History Of Rock Music - EVSD

Hmm, when I google this it seems to be audio.

Anyone can help point me in direct of DVD it would be greatly appreciated.

I have heavy metal kids but it does not have the full 5-25 performance and because of the site it was on the DVD tracks were removed.

Hmm, when I google this it seems to be audio.

Anyone can help point me in direct of DVD it would be greatly appreciated.

I have heavy metal kids but it does not have the full 5-25 performance and because of the site it was on the DVD tracks were removed.

PM me and I will give you megaupload download links.

On the subject of EC, I have quite an old DVD of 24.5.75 which has some RAH footage on the 2nd disc, but I don't know what it's called.

How much of an improvement is 'King James', and is it complete? (I think mine omits GTC & Moby.)

On the subject of EC, I have quite an old DVD of 24.5.75 which has some RAH footage on the 2nd disc, but I don't know what it's called.

How much of an improvement is 'King James', and is it complete? (I think mine omits GTC & Moby.)

its a vast improvment the picture is so clear for most of the dvd the video is mising for g t c but footage from the concert has been edited together to be viewd while the audio runs moby dick is complete there are a few nasty cuts in stairway and a few audio drop outs during the show if you want to see some visual comparisons try this:

http://www.royal-orleans.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=38725&start=0 images are near the bottom of the page

its a vast improvment the picture is so clear for most of the dvd the video is mising for g t c but footage from the concert has been edited together to be viewd while the audio runs moby dick is complete there are a few nasty cuts in stairway and a few audio drop outs during the show if you want to see some visual comparisons try this:

http://www.royal-orleans.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=38725&start=0 images are near the bottom of the page

Thanks twiglet - I had some spare time yesterday, so I grabbed it.

I've only skimmed through it, but yes, the definition's much better, although a lot of the colour seems to have been lost. Maybe my old version was wrong, colour-wise - in comparison, it was like watching the show on mushrooms!

• 7 years later...

Can someone please tell me...

A ) what night is this?

B ) is there a better version film (not counting official of course) as this one seems way above other youtube and available stuff

C ) is this whole night available in really great audio and video in a boot?

D ) is the whole concert this good? I think this is an outstanding IMTOD. Every one of them is putting in supreme efforts.

Thanks.

IMTOD is the only tracks on the official DVD that was culled of the 24th. For the other Earl's Court tracks, the last night was used. The EC video on DVD was synched with audio from the multitrack mixdown. This YT clip is a direct rip from DVD with superior audio. All other boot DVD's from EC May 24 & 25 only feature a monaural soundtrack from the video line feed. 

2 hours ago, duckman said:

IMTOD is the only tracks on the official DVD that was culled of the 24th. For the other Earl's Court tracks, the last night was used. The EC video on DVD was synched with audio from the multitrack mixdown. This YT clip is a direct rip from DVD with superior audio. All other boot DVD's from EC May 24 & 25 only feature a monaural soundtrack from the video line feed. 

Cheers mate. I was sure the official DVD was a slightly different one - so a different night perhaps. I'll have to get it out and give it a run. I think I have been too immersed in Youtube...

Archived