the new forum

Kith Kannan

I'm having the same problem. :( Even worse, for some reason when I go to open a PM, I almost click on the "Block" button every time. I'm afraid I'm going to accidentally block someone. Oh well. Hopefully I won't block anyone before I learn how to use the forum properly. :)

When I go to open a PM, I click on the person's name instead of the name of the message--for I am a klutz--and there I am back at their profile again!! Aaargh!!

However, as it takes me to the person's profile, on this new board there is a record of my visit, and I would just like to tell all those people wondering why I was peeking at their profile, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!

The lamest excuse ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:huh:

:P

However, as it takes me to the person's profile, on this new board there is a record of my visit, and I would just like to tell all those people wondering why I was peeking at their profile, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!! Sometimes.

Whereas me, I'm looking at posters' profiles because they are the most interesting, charming and fascinating persons imaginable! :)

Sounds a lot better, doesn't it? :D

Whereas me, I'm looking at posters' profiles because they are the most interesting, charming and fascinating persons imaginable! :)

Sounds a lot better, doesn't it? :D

It does sound a lot better. But I know some of these people are paranoid and are thinking "She was looking at me! Why was she looking at me?? :unsure::angry: " etc.

And it was an ACCIDENT!!

Archived