What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

On 3/13/2016 at 4:27 PM, Jukkin said:

Nice, very nice - Vancouver, March 19th, 75.

500097SNOWBLIND3.jpg

Ohh, that's a good one. I really want to get that show as well as one of the Seattle gigs as well. Awesome!

^giving it a go. What a cracker!!!

Edit:

finished. Wow. The guys were on fire! Explorative yet neat. They threw it all in, and you could tell they were all having a ball too.

What a great show from end to end.

Edited by rm2551

24 May 75, Randy Butternubs youtube.

where the fuck is that from????? Far out - how much stuff is out there that is audio and video that is not first gen - or beautiful copy of first gen?

I really don't understand how there is not a release of Earls Court - all nights with the OBVIOUSLY existing film and audio.

Fuck me.

And I BET there isw more than just Earl's Court. Is it really a case of Jimmy has it and won't release it? If so - FAIR ENOUGH. But wow. It is truly amazing!

Ok, pill taken, I am calm now. Maybe I souldn't post thi..

Edited by rm2551
spelling and addition.

Cologne Germany ~ June 18, 1980.

I just downloaded the soundboard recording of the show, hope I didn't miss an opportunity of a good matrix recording.. I did a quick comparison and liked the soundboard more. I figured I would share the artwork of the bootleg since I've never seen it before and thought it was a pretty awesome cover!

Anyway, this is the absolute worst Zeppelin show I have ever listened to as far as the pace of the show. It had me wondering if the recording was sped up, but it's not.. That being said, I kind of like the super fast paced songs for a change. It seems like a pretty mediocre 1980 show, but a pretty good Since I've Been Loving You!

TZ-022.jpg

March 27, 1975 L.A. Forum

Hello Black Dragon pants! Goodbye "Rain Song" and "Dazed and Confused"! This would be the last time these songs were performed on American soil. This would also be the last show I saw a reasonably healthy Jimmy Page...until the 90s.