What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

23 hours ago, Strider said:

June 7, 1977 Madison Square Garden via EVSD's Madison Sound Boogie soundboard.

My lord, this is an almost perfect "Kashmir"...except for Jimmy's cock-up at the end. Even still, I put it in my Top 10 Kashmirs of all-time.

Here's a matrix I just made of  No Quarter from that show! My personal favorite '77 NQ currently available in soundboard form.

1 hour ago, Sue Dounim said:

Here's a matrix I just made of  No Quarter from that show! My personal favorite '77 NQ currently available in soundboard form.

Very good, Sue. You might give Wilson and Blue Congo a run for their money.

Some questions...

The soundboard tape is cut during the keyboard solo. Does the audience tape have the entire NQ without any gaps? 

What percentage do you split the input of the two tapes? 50/50? Or do you favour one tape more than the other?

2 minutes ago, Strider said:

Very good, Sue. You might give Wilson and Blue Congo a run for their money.

Some questions...

The soundboard tape is cut during the keyboard solo. Does the audience tape have the entire NQ without any gaps? 

What percentage do you split the input of the two tapes? 50/50? Or do you favour one tape more than the other?

Both the soundboard and the main audience source I used had cuts in different places. For the soundboard's cut I just made a hard cut into only the audience source brought up to level with the rest and for the audience tape's cut I patched in the Artie source. As far as the mixing I lowered the volume of the audience tape by -7 decibels. The only times I keep the audience tape either as loud or nearly as loud as the soundboard is if the audience tape is of exceptionally good and clean sound quality, like the newly released tape for 1979/08/11 or the matrices I've done of a couple of Page & Plant shows.

I'm really getting into bootlegs these days, posting them on fb too ;)   , listening to Alabama 1973 right now, probably the only bootleg my neighbours heard in the old days of next solar system internet connection ;)  , the volume is a bit more according to the neighbours now yeah heh and some of those guys in Alabama at the show, probably though while listening to Rock and roll, hey let's get some sea shells from Kentucky, this singer has got polyps! But it's an amazing show, the guitar is just amazing technically and the drums are great, very fast and clear and Jones has got a fantastic sound on bass and keyboards and Plant is getting better through the entire show! Great! I wish the whole show would be available! Anyone please!? Thanks! ;):)  

On Sat Jan 21 2017 at 1:22 AM, Strider said:

June 7, 1977 Madison Square Garden via EVSD's Madison Sound Boogie soundboard.

My lord, this is an almost perfect "Kashmir"...except for Jimmy's cock-up at the end. Even still, I put it in my Top 10 Kashmirs of all-time.

Carol Miller's is playing some of this show this morning on Get The Led Out...listing to IMTOD right now , a very very pleasant surprise!

On 22/01/2017 at 2:54 PM, Sue Dounim said:

This is great. Thanks for sharing. If you ever get round to doing one for TYG from that show, I'd sure be pleased to hear it! 

1 hour ago, MightyLedZeppelin said:

It's February 12th and it's snowing outside so naturally I'm listening to Four Blocks In The Snow 2/12/75 At the Garden.

Jeez... It's 42C here. I wonder what that means I should get out? Hotter than the Hindenburg maybe? :hysterical: