Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Misfit

What show or live song are you listening to now?

duckman   
On 4-8-2017 at 10:45 AM, Strider said:

Thanks but I can wait until Sunday. I prefer my shows in a physical format...cd, vinyl, cassette. I don't mind previewing a show on YouTube or through a file but I still want a physical copy for my collection and I have a long-time trusty source.

Me too!  I've downloaded the whole SB file, listened to it and by the end of the day I ordered my copy from Japan. At 350 bucks my friends and family call me nuts, but hey ...during my teens I could only afford one LP in two months, let alone a double bootleg LP. you only live once. 

JTM   
On 8/12/2017 at 4:59 PM, blindwillie127 said:

If this show were to come out in the same quality as Deus Ex Machina, I think it would blow it away. 

I have to laugh when I see that phrase "rare bootleg" , these days the only thing "rare" is that steak on your dinner plate...

nick2632   

Kashmir - 1977-07-20 Tempe, AZ.

Damn a soundboard recording of this show would be very interesting. I really like Bonzo's delayed intro on this one.

John M   
On 8/17/2017 at 0:43 PM, blindwillie127 said:

I love how relaxed/slow they're playing here, it's just so heavy and full of swagger...and a couple quaaludes :). Its awesome!

Yes !  I really like the sound of the bass and drums on this one.  Really great sound for a 1977 audience tape.  Jones and Bonham are so locked in.  They really shook the Garden on this one.  I may be partial to this show because I was there.  Those drums were like artillery shots.  Shook your whole body. 

Listening to WLL from Tampa '73. This could possibly be the silliest thing I've ever heard Plant sing: "57,000 people thats 4,000  more people than was at Shea Stadium...Boogie...Fantastic".  :lol: Go to 4:50

Edited by blindwillie127

Walter   

One of my favorite all time shows - Berkeley - September 14, 1971 on a tape I bought back in '88 from ZOSO magazine. 

Heartbreaker right now. Sounds fantastic!