Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Misfit

What show or live song are you listening to now?

On 8/31/2018 at 5:31 PM, Walter said:

47 year’s ago today...

One of the great ones !  I  am glad the soundboard has the cool intro to Celebration Day but too bad the rest of the song is missing from the soundboard.  Those 1971 Celebration Day versions were insane.

2 hours ago, John M said:

One of the great ones !  I  am glad the soundboard has the cool intro to Celebration Day but too bad the rest of the song is missing from the soundboard.  Those 1971 Celebration Day versions were insane.

Yup and I love that intro too. When I first listened I was completely bummed that it sunk back into aud recording, that and WLL getting chopped. Thankful for the rest though! 

Oakland September 2, 1970. The boot I have is Electric Magic's "Another Night on Blueberry Hill". This, L.A., and MSG are the peak of 1970.

Edited by Strider

Look forward to this day every year. The Blueberry Hill show/boot holds a special place in my heart because it was the first bootleg I bought somewhere round 1984 or 1985. Rolling Stones Records in Chicago, Illinois. 

On 8/17/2018 at 3:25 PM, John M said:

Royal Albert Hall January 9, 1970  The Initial Tapes

To me this is one of the best sounding live recordings.  The performance is so strong in every respect.

Excellent choice -has to be in top ten Zep gigs 

Greatest sound is not always the best gig.. i prefer the 04 september 1970 honestly

Edited by Remi

I did another compilation, this time of the Summer 1970 US Tour. Check it out. :) More info is in the video description:

Incredible No Quarter, if it morphed into Seattle '73 it would be indelibly perfect--if that makes sense. I just noticed the date for Seattle and the bar blues slow drag.....