What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

Landover 26.5.77.

Everything was ok up to OTT, and then....I don't know what the hell kind of shenanigans Bonzo got up to during the noise solo, but I'd like to nominate this for the most rapid disintegration of any LZ show, from ALS onwards. Truly atrocious drumming.

I find the whole show to be off, not just from the drum solo onwards. Jimmy's solo in TSRTS is anemic and IMTOD sounds slow and leaden...Bonzo's fills and timing seem off. Nothing realy gels for any length of time. Just when you think they'll get it together, something happens for it to all fall apart again.

Definitely not one for the highlight-reel.

Buffalo, 10.30.69. To bad the recording ran out half way through How Many More Times. Good show. Northstar.

My birthdate show! I need to get that one. How Many More Times always seems to have a cut in it somewhere, or just ends in the middle all together.....

Listening to Ft. Worth '77 currently.

Downloading 6/27/77 right now. I have Millard's recordings from the 21st, 23rd, and 25th, but have not heard the 27th.

It's a decent show and recording. Not as clear, nor as cohesive as the 21st, 23rd or 25th....still, very nice. 34 minutes of No Quarter.

Just got my amp back from being re-capped. When a 200 watt amp will put out 300 watts before triggering circuit protection AND run at less than half it's rated distortion (0.04% THD, rated at 0.1%!), THAT'S A GOOD THING! To celebrate I'm about to play Sept. 2nd 1970. A show from my home town Oakland, I haven't heard it in a few years and I will report back in 3 hours to let you all know what I think.

This IS a hot show! Really on par with the much-more-famous Sept. 4, 1970 (Blueberry Hill). It starts off strong and moves to an exceptional Dazed and Confused. The acoustic set is nice but suffers from the lower quality of the recording. SIBLY is awesome and the organ intro to Thank You is one of the best I've heard. Page nails the riffs at the start of Moby Dick. The show ends with a monster jam out of Whole Lotta Love. Encores were good too. Overall the band sounds very loose, it makes Bluberry Hill sound almost "slick"!