What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

On 10/28/2018 at 5:48 PM, ZepHead315 said:

So glad I found this 1st gen master. Best version of this show I've ever heard! Insane performance!

This has to be one of my top 5 shows ever in Zeppelin's flight. Rough sound for an audience tape but oh what a joy to listen to!

9 hours ago, rm2551 said:

Holy crap that sounds good. It just never gets old hearing that crowd go nuts at the start.

I found this through the miracle of "Recommended for You" on YouTube.  I have multiple versions of the show inc the Winston remaster.  Today I was on YouTube and this new remaster popped up first in the "Recommended" list.  It was just posted on Nov 5.  Hats off to Led Zeppelin Rarities!!

9 hours ago, John M said:

I found this through the miracle of "Recommended for You" on YouTube.  I have multiple versions of the show inc the Winston remaster.  Today I was on YouTube and this new remaster popped up first in the "Recommended" list.  It was just posted on Nov 5.  Hats off to Led Zeppelin Rarities!!

Now if someone can kindly PM me a link to the flacs, I'd be eternally grateful. Tomorrow is Friday after all! :stereo:

On 4/4/2018 at 12:24 AM, John M said:

I don't have that many 1970 shows.  How often did they have the keyboards in Whole Lotta Love like in this one?  Reminds me a bit of Steppenwolf or Deep Purple.  Also of note here - the different intro to How Many More Times, and the relaxed bass solo in Communication Breakdown.  If only this entire show exists in the quality of the last 4 songs here. 

EPIC How many more times, but then again, HMMT was always epic.