Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Misfit

What show or live song are you listening to now?

O2 Show. Trampled Under Foot. Watching the YouTube video. Work In Progress version. What a performance. One of the best ever versions of this song as are many others from this show. They went out on top. We'll all see this when this is released later this year.

O2 Show. Trampled Under Foot. Watching the YouTube video. Work In Progress version. What a performance. One of the best ever versions of this song as are many others from this show. They went out on top. We'll all see this when this is released later this year.

I was listening to this the other day and to me the keyboard intro sounds a bit off. Not like the album or 70s live versions at all.

c4plant   

We're Gonna Groove!!!!!...Just finished and Living Lovin' Maid is already rockin".............Better lay your money down!!!!

Love that Zep!!!

My Albert Hall 1970 video mix. Made by me, from official and bootleg releases of audio and video formats of the show.