What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

7.17.77 Seattle Kingdome

I've had the DVD of the Seattle Kingdome show for years and because of that, never felt the need to get the show on audio cd(or vinyl, if it even exists). But because of Sue's recommendation, I picked up the Godfatherecords "Conquering Kingdome" the other day at the swap meet.

I'm putting it on now.

7.17.77 Seattle Kingdome

I've had the DVD of the Seattle Kingdome show for years and because of that, never felt the need to get the show on audio cd(or vinyl, if it even exists). But because of Sue's recommendation, I picked up the Godfatherecords "Conquering Kingdome" the other day at the swap meet.

I'm putting it on now.

Glad to hear that I have influence. Shame I only have disc 3.

Just got the full show today, and re-listening to my favorite songs on it. This show is already one of my favorites!

It was the first, and for a long while, only '75 show that I liked, it's definitely my favourite, with 1975/03/21 being a close 2nd. The Dazed from this show is absolutely mind-blowing, as is the extended encore. Edited by Sue Dounim