Jimmy Page book: post in here when you receive your copy!

hecube

We might be pleasently surprised and receive before mid-October, afterall they're in the process of audting orders. I will post pics of when my book arrives - me holding the parcel looking excited, me unpacking it, and so on. I want to record these memories for myself. B) If anyone has a video-camera and is brave enough, maybe you want to post a video on You Tube of when your book arrives. Just an idea.

I'm thinking of doing so while going commando or nude. Hammer of the Gods indeed.

thaustinpowers.jpg

...Mystery Man, Video Cameras, The Book, Youtube.....well, this thread is turning into the Seattle Shark thing, or whatever, something like that, you know...rrrrrrrrr... ;)

...Very Nice Tribute to Jimmy :D

and Magic Fill Air....I remember waiting for new magazines to arrive in '77 on..... in my local supermarket, so I can look at Jimmy's Pictures....I do feel like as you said...

ageless, timeless feelings are suddenly on the horizon as I await for this very very special Book of Memories.......... :wub:

No and why am I not surprised?

You know, I'd love to have a copy but at that price, the wife would rip my knackers off and she'd reach down my throat to get them :injured:

No and why am I not surprised?

Our traditionally skilled binders are committed to ensuring our vision that, even for those with an existing book collection from Genesis, each Jimmy Page book sets a new standard in Genesis fine book publishing. All those readers who pre-ordered before August 18th will receive finished books by Christmas. First copies will be despatched from the bindery by the end of October and all Deluxe pre-orders will be shipped during November.

why be surprised reggie?

Our traditionally skilled binders are committed to ensuring our vision that, even for those with an existing book collection from Genesis, each Jimmy Page book sets a new standard in Genesis fine book publishing. All those readers who pre-ordered before August 18th will receive finished books by Christmas. First copies will be despatched from the bindery by the end of October and all Deluxe pre-orders will be shipped during November.

why be surprised reggie?

Delays are almost inevitable with anything Jimmy / Zep related, album covers come to mind.

So as I said I'm not surprised.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived