Jimmy Page book: post in here when you receive your copy!

hecube

I dreamt I received the book and that it was very disappointing...

Dreams often suck big time. You can't put too much stock into them. It was probably more of a reflection of your frustration for having to wait so long. I can't wait to see the photos.

I dreamt I received the book and that it was very disappointing...

I have dreamt that the courier delivered my book to the wrong address! :unsure: But as Grasphinx has said, it's probably because we're all so apprehensive about receiving the book and we've waited such a long time. I am almost certain that it isn't going to be a disappointment. It's Jimmy Page we're talking about, nearly everything he does is perfection. ;)

I have dreamt that the courier delivered my book to the wrong address! :unsure: But as Grasphinx has said, it's probably because we're all so apprehensive about receiving the book and we've waited such a long time. I am almost certain that it isn't going to be a disappointment. It's Jimmy Page we're talking about, nearly everything he does is perfection. ;)

I received the receipt of a guy down in the States....for the collector's edition. And I had ordered the Deluxe edition. I was freaking out and thought it was my receipt until I saw the other name and address. Just got sent in the wrong envelope.

Also hope anyone receiving MY receipt idn't get their hopes up lol.

Also, that Jimmy Page silkscreen signed print from the ABC charity got sent to Ontario, California, instead of my house in the province of Ontario, Canada. Kinda weird that the package wound up in the States without a zip code and the country name Canada lol.

So yah, any worry is warranted.

I received the receipt of a guy down in the States....for the collector's edition. And I had ordered the Deluxe edition. I was freaking out and thought it was my receipt until I saw the other name and address. Just got sent in the wrong envelope.

Also, that Jimmy Page silkscreen signed print from the ABC charity got sent to Ontario, California, instead of my house in the province of Ontario, Canada. Kinda weird that the package wound up in the States without a zip code and the country name Canada lol.

Did you move to Ontario from Pointe Claire? What did they ever do about the multilingual signs on the bakery there? The bakery in the mall on St. Jean blvd near the Pardo apartments. They were threatened by the language police years ago to remove all of the welcomes apart from the french one.

Yeah, I was actually talking about the quality of the book. As far as where they get delivered to.... that sounds like a mess, both your book and poster orders got messed up. There wasn't a house in Ontario, California with the same address was there? That would be really weird.

Oh no, I'm going to really start worrying now! I hope you contacted Genesis and told them that they'd made a mistake! :o

I'm such a worry wart, I phoned up Genesis to double check they had my correct address when I placed my order as no address details are shown on your account on the website. They had the correct address and I received my invoice. I have been told regards delivery, that it's coming via courier (I'm in the UK so it may be different for overseas orders). There are some really good courier companies here in the UK that give you full online tracking and an estimated arrival time. I would except Genesis, given the value of the book, to use one of these. I don't think I'll be able to sleep soundly until it arrives in my hands! :unsure:

Oh no, I'm going to really start worrying now! I hope you contacted Genesis and told them that they'd made a mistake! :o

I'm such a worry wart, I phoned up Genesis to double check they had my correct address when I placed my order as no address details are shown on your account on the website. They had the correct address and I received my invoice. I have been told regards delivery, that it's coming via courier (I'm in the UK so it may be different for overseas orders). There are some really good courier companies here in the UK that give you full online tracking and an estimated arrival time. I would except Genesis, given the value of the book, to use one of these. I don't think I'll be able to sleep soundly until it arrives in my hands! :unsure:

On my email confirmation from Genesis, they said the courier they will be using is The Wey Group- have you heard of them? (never heard of them myself but I'm in the US)

Did you move to Ontario from Pointe Claire? What did they ever do about the multilingual signs on the bakery there? The bakery in the mall on St. Jean blvd near the Pardo apartments. They were threatened by the language police years ago to remove all of the welcomes apart from the french one.

Yeah, I was actually talking about the quality of the book. As far as where they get delivered to.... that sounds like a mess, both your book and poster orders got messed up. There wasn't a house in Ontario, California with the same address was there? That would be really weird.

Both actually:) I moved to Ontario from Pointe-Claire two years ago, to a city where no laws are needed to keep French predominant and alive. Everybody in Hawkesbury speeks French. All the shop signs are in French. Even arriving immigrants speek French lol.

I just moved back to Pointe-Claire this June. Back to civilization. My history teacher from McGill told us in class that if you were in a train crash around Hawkesbury in the late 1800s, you were as good as dead, even if you survived. I chuckled, because at the time I was commuting to school from a smaller town next to Hawkesbury called L'Orignal (literally, The Moose).

Anyways, confirmed the address and I am getting copy number.... 333 :) :) :)

Liber CCCXXXIII for Crowley Neophites.

I initially wanted number 89 for the 89th chapter of that book, the absolute best one which contains the notion of pure truth, whether the words in it be truthful or not.

David said my copy would ship within two weeks... can't wait!

Both actually:) I moved to Ontario from Pointe-Claire two years ago, to a city where no laws are needed to keep French predominant and alive. Everybody in Hawkesbury speeks French. All the shop signs are in French. Even arriving immigrants speek French lol.

I just moved back to Pointe-Claire this June. Back to civilization. My history teacher from McGill told us in class that if you were in a train crash around Hawkesbury in the late 1800s, you were as good as dead, even if you survived. I chuckled, because at the time I was commuting to school from a smaller town next to Hawkesbury called L'Orignal (literally, The Moose).

Anyways, confirmed the address and I am getting copy number.... 333 :) :) :)

Liber CCCXXXIII for Crowley Neophites.

I initially wanted number 89 for the 89th chapter of that book, the absolute best one which contains the notion of pure truth, whether the words in it be truthful or not.

David said my copy would ship within two weeks... can't wait!

On what date did you order it?

By the way, I'm wondering if there are others in Québec who ordered it as well. Imagine that, there's a possibility we'll have the only two copies in this province...

On what date did you order it?

By the way, I'm wondering if there are others in Québec who ordered it as well. Imagine that, there's a possibility we'll have the only two copies in this province...

David?

I'm getting number 1067, so I guess I'm going to have to wait longer than two weeks to receive mine, but as long as I get it before Christmas I'll be happy.

I have never heard of the Wey Group courier company. I've just had a look on their webiste. They're a small British firm that do overnight delivery in the UK and also international express shipping. They have tracking on their website and also delivery confirmation. So I guess we'll all have to sign for our books when they arrive, but at least they're not coming via Royal Mail! :rolleyes:

Are they both for you?

Hecube,

Oui they are both pour moi. When I was at the O2 show in London I was kicking myself for not purchasing more memorabilia/collectibles at the stand. One item I wish I had 2 of was the concert poster, of which I only bought one. As such when this opportunity presented itself I made sure to purchase 2 of these very special books. I'm somewhat of a collector of all things Zeppelin and I figured there woudn't be many more opportunities to purchase another, signed, original item like this so I made the decision pretty quickly when I was informed the book was available for sale.

I hope eveyone enjoys their books when they finally arrive....I know I'll be enjoying mine.

Cheers, Matt

they havent shipped yet.... this is a joke

VIrusSnake,

No one ever said they received their books. If you've placed an order and care enough to know the status of your purchase you can simply contact Genesis Publishing, like I did on Friday, and if you ask, they will tell you what # publication you'll be receiving. I noticed other forum members indicating their book # and I too was puzzled so I called Genesis on Friday to find out....glad I did.

In my conversation with Genesis they mentioned there is going to be another 2-3 week delay of the Deluxe Edition books, which are definitely going out first. The delay pertains to something with one of the pages and they need to be sent back to either Greece or Spain so they can take care of the issue. Don't quote me on the exact details but that was the gist of my conversation with them.

This is no joke!

Waiting patiently.

Cheers, Matt

Archived