New Jimmy article scanned on Ross' site

The Nobs

Translate it? I can't even read it! Looks like Spanish, in which case I couldn't help anyway. French or German, maybe.

But as Phil Alexander is the interviewer, chances are it will end up in Mojo. In English, ideally.

It's almost certainly a Spanish translation of a previously published Phil Alexander article in Mojo, perhaps from their February 2010 issue.

Bang on, Steve. I thought the jukebox pic looked familiar. It's similar to one in the Mojo feature - which, incidentally, included far more pics, most likely from his book. The one of him sitting in his boat has him wearing the same cardigan he wore at RAH, I believe.

Being the inveterate trainspotter that I am, I just compared the lengths of the Spanish paragraphs and their headings to those in Mojo. They appear to be a perfect match, apart from the penultimate Mojo para which has been dropped in the Spanish version. Why? Because it speculated that LZ might be playing Glasto this summer.

Interestingly, in that para, Jimmy says 'I haven't been personally asked to play Glastonbury'.

I guess Mr Eavis must have asked Robert first.

Archived