Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
manderlyh

The Birthday Thread

Recommended Posts

Walter   
On 7/30/2017 at 6:33 PM, Walter said:

Happy Birthday Rick! I bet it'll be a winner! ;) 

???

No idea why the ??? took the place of 🎉🎂🎉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2017 at 6:33 PM, Walter said:

Happy Birthday Rick! I bet it'll be a winner! ;) 

???

Thanks Walter.  My O's need a successful west coast trip and Trumbo should be back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2017 at 0:37 PM, ebk said:

Happy Birthday Rick!!  Hope you have a great day and the Os win!!!!

 

:drinks:

Thanks Esther and they did.  Now on to the coast and Trumo will be back.  I wonder if Buck read my post about dumping Tillman?  I want to see Castro get a shot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ebk   
7 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Thanks Esther and they did.  Now on to the coast and Trumo will be back.  I wonder if Buck read my post about dumping Tillman?  I want to see Castro get a shot

I'm sure he did.  He's just been waiting for you to write him... ;)

Hope 60 is treating you well.  I'll be there in a couple of weeks!  Who thought I'd ever be that old... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ebk said:

I'm sure he did.  He's just been waiting for you to write him... ;)

Hope 60 is treating you well.  I'll be there in a couple of weeks!  Who thought I'd ever be that old... 

I hate the thought of it.  But its the only way I was ever going to get to see Led Zeppelin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Strider   
On 8/6/2017 at 11:42 AM, slave to zep said:

Happy birthday,  Strider ☺

Thank you, Jules. ✌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Strider   

Happy birthday to Ddladner! 🎂🍺🍷🎈🎁 Happy Happy!! Joy Joy!! May your next journey around the sun be even better.

100_5861.thumb.JPG.a02c4a83a9a8ecf7224d0727cfb9013c.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ebk   

I second that!  Happy Birthday Debbie!!  (and that's a lovely cake, Sean)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ddladner   
5 hours ago, Strider said:

Happy birthday to Ddladner! 🎂🍺🍷🎈🎁 Happy Happy!! Joy Joy!! May your next journey around the sun be even better.

100_5861.thumb.JPG.a02c4a83a9a8ecf7224d0727cfb9013c.JPG

 

4 hours ago, ebk said:

I second that!  Happy Birthday Debbie!!  (and that's a lovely cake, Sean)

 

2 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

I third it! Happy Birthday Debbie!

You guys are the BEST! Thank you for the warm birthday wishes, it means a lot!

:gimmefive: 

Strider, I would love a piece of that gorgeous birthday cake!! 

:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Walter   
15 minutes ago, Ddladner said:

 

 

You guys are the BEST! Thank you for the warm birthday wishes, it means a lot!

:gimmefive: 

Strider, I would love a piece of that gorgeous birthday cake!! 

:P

Nice to see you around!  

Happy Birthday!

🎉🎂🎉 

:) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ddladner   
12 hours ago, Walter said:

Nice to see you around!  

Happy Birthday!

🎉🎂🎉 

:) 

Thank you, Walter!  Been in 'lurking' mode lately. Check in every now and then to see if a reunion is in the works. Hehe! 

;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ddladner   
On 8/12/2017 at 11:11 AM, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Hi Dd! :wave:

Great that you're still around the forums! 

Wishing you a very happy birthday! :birthday: 

Many thanks, Kiwi! Appreciate the birthday wishes! :wave::) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Strider   

Happy Birthday ebk! 🎂🍷🍺🎁❤

I'll leave numbers out of it and just wish you a happy joyful day and may you enjoy your gifts and cake and the people you spend your birthday with today. Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×