The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

......I remember that number Allly; perhaps there is a way to stop the clock at the bottom of this Forum...The Magic "49" should magically appear, every year, LOL!!!

Ha Ha , I agree !

Thanks for the Birthday wishes everyone. :)

• 1 month later...

Happy birthday to Slave to Zep. Couldn't send you a pm. You were probably full of birthday wishes. Your birthday was probably yesterday where you are, but today here so either way or either day, I hope it was a good one for you.

Edited by ledzepfvr

• 1 month later...

Happy birthday to Slave to Zep. Couldn't send you a pm. You were probably full of birthday wishes. Your birthday was probably yesterday where you are, but today here so either way or either day, I hope it was a good one for you.

oh! so sorry, i only just saw this!

so sweet of you to think of me. i had a lovely few days, as it was close to mothers day as well. xo

Happy birthday to one cool dude: Evster! :yourock:

:birthday:

I don't care if he doesn't come here anymore(and I don't hear from his liaison Aquamarine anymore...or is it Nine Lives?), I will never stop wishing him a happy birthday.

It was Evster who set me on my path; he's the instigator of my posting here. He's the one you can thank...or blame, haha.

Evan, wherever you are, I hope you are:

"Singing in the sunshine, laughing in the rain

Hitting on the moonshine, rocking in the grain!"

May you be back to health! Cheers mate!

• 1 month later...

Happy birthday to our resident sports prognosticator/gambling addict: Rick!

Aka LedZeppfan77 aka Newkidintown aka Icantquityoubabe...and my personal favourite incarnation, Yukon Cornelius.

A true believer in his beloved(but often awful and tragic) Buffalo Bills and Sabres...for his, and his bank account's sake, I hope they win a championship one day.

You can be a rapscallion sometimes...but who among us isn't at times...but I wish you a happy happy day, Rick.

Happy birthday to one cool dude: Evster! :yourock:

I don't care if he doesn't come here anymore(and I don't hear from his liaison Aquamarine anymore...or is it Nine Lives?), I will never stop wishing him a happy birthday.

It was Evster who set me on my path; he's the instigator of my posting here. He's the one you can thank...or blame, haha.

Evan, wherever you are, I hope you are:

"Singing in the sunshine, laughing in the rain

Hitting on the moonshine, rocking in the grain!"

May you be back to health! Cheers mate!

last i heard, he was doing ok. he was posting on facebook just the other day. :)

Happy birthday to our resident sports prognosticator/gambling addict: Rick!

Aka LedZeppfan77 aka Newkidintown aka Icantquityoubabe...and my personal favourite incarnation, Yukon Cornelius.

A true believer in his beloved(but often awful and tragic) Buffalo Bills and Sabres...for his, and his bank account's sake, I hope they win a championship one day.

You can be a rapscallion sometimes...but who among us isn't at times...but I wish you a happy happy day, Rick.

Thanks Strider

• 2 weeks later...

Happy birthday today to:

Signing of The Treaty of Noyon (1516)

First near-Earth asteroid 433 Eros discovered (1898)

First UK production of Stainless Steel (1913)

Radio Pakistan first broadcast of Quami Tarana (1954)

Apollo 11 astronauts released from their 3-week quarantine (1969)

Mila Kunis (1983)

• 1 month later...