The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

Thank-you Kiwi, ledzepfvr, and Cindy for the birthday wishes! This was the first site I ever joined online, for the greatest Rock Band in the World. How lucky for me that I would meet the greatest friends in the world too. There's no place like home. :)

Oh, and except for the ridiculous amount of candles on the cake, lol...I had a ton of fun today.

I couldn't get this song out of my head! Missy :stereo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGST7qYvlMw

• 2 weeks later...

^^ To all of you awesome people, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for thinking of me. It means so much. Since joining this forum I have made so many good friends. I value these friendships!

I would like to thank our boys for the music. It has brought me through some of the worst and best times of my life. As 43 years have passed since I fell in love with ther music, I could not be more proud to be part of their journey.

Sam, thank you for this forum. Without it I would not have met ,talked by phone, PM'd, shared post or learned things from so many of you. I have so many times wished that many of us lived near each other. I imagine if we all got together we would have a great night or weekend sharing our experiences, spending time with one another.

I read my baby book this morning and I have to be honest here, there is a lot of "Deborah, you were such a mean little bagger at times but also so sweet to. She said that at 20 months old my favorite words were "See a doggie,Daddy, Moma, Radio, Car and Please Daddy come home". At 27 months , "Piss On It, I said no, I mean it" at 34 months she said " When I spank you, you cry and tell me: Poor ole Deborah, never have to die again" Maybe this explains a lot about me !!

THANK YOU ALL again. What a wonderful gift that I have these great new friends in my life. (Tears of Joy right now people) :thanku:

Yes, Happy Birthday to my fellow badgeholder from that wonderful night of the 23rd of June, Mr. Badgeholder! :birthday::yourock:

And a very Happy Birthday to you, Ledzepfvr!!! Don't be so coy, hehe...and what are you doing up so early on your birthday? :birthday::toast:

A most excellent Celebration Day to you both! Yes, 1957 was an awesome year...congratulations on reaching the speed limit!

Party on!

Edited by Strider