The Ashes Are On Again

Reggie29

I have had my nose rubbed in it by various British members here in the past, recalling and living in past glories and so on, so forgive me if I take this moment to say .........

Nah nah naaaaaaah nah fucking naaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yes2: :yes2: :yes2: :yes2: :yes2: :yes2: :yes2:

We were shite. And well beaten by an a verage Oz side. Maybe the English team will realise thybarentvas good as they think they are. I am available for the next 2 tests. I couldnt do any worse than the bunch of tossers out there now. Mind you they would struggle to win the toss at the present time. Deserved Ashes win by the Ozzies.

Arsecam

Swannys gonney !!

Must be fucking mad. Why would anyone want to bail out at the height of your summer and come back to this freezing, grey, dark, arse end of the world country??

I think you're being a bit harsh on the Olde Dart but I get your point.

Seems the team and management thought it would be easier to play and win over here than it was and got a shock with the weather and pitch conditions, especially in Perth.

Two days to Melbourne, looking forward to it..

Boxing Day Test at the G.

Australia won the toss and have sent England in to bat.

Let's see what we have to chase for a change.

Knowing Melbourne, it should be 350+.

So far runs have been hard for England to get, with the exception of their second dig in Perth.

Good luck and hopefuly the weather will ensure a result, one way or another.

world record crowd today!

Melbourne always puts on a good show with a great crowd.

I'm listening to the ABC broadcast (yes again,I know) with Jonathon Agnew as one commentator and more than once he's said

Big crowd here today with the Aussie fans being rather ghoulish in wanting to see their team lay waste to England some more.

Someone should tell him "Jonathon... maaaate,the Boxing day Test match at the MCG is a matter of tradition for us and Melbourne has long been cricket/sports mad,we'd be there even if we were losing.We don't have the same ghoulish attitude as your English press and some of your fans".

^^ Agreed Ross. Agnew is such a wanker. Toff to boot. We have tried to make it interesting but I have already given up and turning my attention to Table Tennis.

To be fair CP,each commentator brings something different to the table,so to speak,which keeps it fairly interesting.And they're only commentating in 1 hour shifts so as soon as you have time to get sick of them there's another one comes along.

I enjoy Table tennis :whistling: