Favorite Seasonal Songs

Jahfin

Favourite song of all time is Greensleeves. Played anyway it can be played. It's associated with Christmas since lyrics were added long after the original "anonymous" composition back in the middle ages or thereabouts. Williams Fantasia on a Theme does a wonderful interpretation with St. Martin's choir.

I love all Christmas carols. Oh Holy Night, Silent Night, Oh Come all Ye Faithful, It Came upon a Midnight Clear, Away in a Manger, Oh Little Town of Bethlehem, Hark the Herald Angels, Angels we have Heard On High and on and on.

Also love the classics like the Carpenters Christmas, Brenda Lee's Rockin Around the Xmas tree, White Christmas, Silver Bells, and so many more.

My three true favourites would be the pogues, slade and Greg lake, but for some reason i find Billy Idols version of jingle bell rock hilarious (on YouTube, sorry cant paste link using phone)...I'll have what Billy's drinking!

Okay...NOW I'm ready for Christmas and Christmas music! For Darlene Love has performed her traditional bring-down-the-house version of "Christmas(Baby Please Come Home)" on David Letterman's show.

Reason #1 of 3,693,420 why Letterman is better than Leno:

Okay...NOW I'm ready for Christmas and Christmas music! For Darlene Love has performed her traditional bring-down-the-house version of "Christmas(Baby Please Come Home)" on David Letterman's show.

Reason #1 of 3,693,420 why Letterman is better than Leno:

This made me cry.

I miss you Billy.

And I miss my Gramps.

Archived