Magazines and Articles by Roger Berlin

Hi Mick

You like Robert Plant and the Band of Joy live 2011 ?

Yes or no ?

Give me a answere.

Rogerwave.gif

Roger,

I'm not a big fan of Robert Plant and the Band of Joy. While I respect Robert's decision to do what gives him satisfaction, it's music I simply don't enjoy all.

Mike

...........WANTED...........

No by e-bay

No in Berlin this magazine

Help me

Roger Berlin

Guten Tag, Roger

You can buy a back copy of this issue of the magazine from the link below. The price shown is for Europe.

http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/music/rhythm-magazine-back-issues/

Rhythm Nov 11

Buy a magazine

United KingdomEuropeUnited States of AmericaRest of WorldSelect your delivery region

Rhythm Nov 11

£5.99

Pick up the latest issue of Rhythm and you'll find…

John Bonham and the story of Led Zeppelin IV

To mark the 40th anniversary of the seminal Led Zeppelin IV we look back at how Bonzo and the boys made one of the greatest albums of all time. Tracing the album from start to finish we delve into the huge impact that Bonham's playing had on this classic record. We also talk to the album's engineer Andy Johns and get the lowdown on how he got that drum sound on 'When The Levee Breaks'.

PLUS: We take a tour of the Paiste factory and learn all about their iconic 2002 range – the cymbals used by Bonham on Led Zeppelin IV

INTERVIEWED

Stephen Perkins talks the triumphant return of Jane's Addiction

Max Weinberg looks back at a glittering career with the E Street Band

Jazz virtuoso, rock legend, superb bandleader and featured sideman. Steve Smith has done it all and tells Rhythm how stays on top

Adam Marcello (Katy Perry) on the tracks that mean the most to him

Jeff Campitelli recalls laying down a Satriani classic

Steve White talks taking a upcoming popster under his wing

PLUS: Get your kit looking and sound its best with the second helping of our MOT your gear series

Archived