Hot Pics of John Baldwin

rileymaher

There are forum members who know a lot more than I do on the subject, but I think that beginning in 1973 some of Zeppelin (at least Jimmy and John Paul) had stage clothes made for them. I believe I read that the onion jacket is on display in the R & R Hall of Fame in Cleveland, OH USA.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

JPJ was a cutie pie back in the day. In any other band he would have been "the pretty boy". He just happened to be in the same band as Robert Plant and Jimmy Page. Of the three surviving Led Zeppelin members, he's aged the best, imo.

http://media.photobucket.com/user/Captain_Plant/media/Led%20Zeppelin/1371.jpg.html?filters[term]=john%20paul%20jones%20led%20zeppelin&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=1

Edited by Disco Duck

• 2 months later...

I don't recall seeing this one before. It seems to be from the Michael Randolph shoot at the Straw Hat in Rickmansworth (1971).

The Legendary John Paul Jones looking charismatic beyond words...

...SAJ, tks for your expert details as always.. here is another photo in this link below, it did seem familiar to what you have just mentioned....

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/322851867008349633/

JohnPaulJonesLeather_zps6f1208ef.jpg

I've never seen this one before. Yes, JPJ was hot in a quiet, unassuming way. Nice cheekbones, nice buns, nice lips and a good head of hair. This photo answers my question about his natural hair color; a fawn brown.

Edited by Disco Duck

honestly, i don't get it, jonesy is the most classically handsome one in the band. he should have way more than 11 pages.

I agree. I suspect a couple of things were going on during Led Zeppelin's heyday.

1) Robert Plant and Jimmy Page were the front man and guitar player so most of the photos and film from that era focus on them.

2) IMO, most of JPJ's hairstyles during this era didn't flatter him. He was fond of bangs, but they obscured the symmetry of his face.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Really like these recent photos of Jonesy. Keen to see more. Think Jonesy was/is very cool. Have enjoyed some of his interviews where he talks good sense & is funny in his own quiet way. Haven't got any new photos but I think he looks great in this one:

:post-27314-0-27480900-1402385212_thumb.j

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...