photos

a couple more...

Hell YEAH!!!!!

Got back from gig about 30 mins ago !! WOW what a great show and weekend !!!!

here is a few photos to get you started and will post more later when we wake up !!

http://www.ledzeppelinpics.com/photos.asp

Just uploading the big files, should be done within minutes... 175 photos for your liking if you please :)

dont forget to help me out by clicking on the ads (you dont have to buy anything, but clicking ads generates revenue to keep my hosting running!)

Thanks

Ste

Ad clicked and link reposted.

Nice work,

Thanks to both of you for the excellent shots.

Thanks Leddy. I take it you had the time of your life? Will be looking at your reviews in the days to come.

I LOVE that first shot....the crowd and LED ZEPPELIN in big letters. I want to make that one my wallpaper but that means I have to get rid of my Jimmy wallpaper.....which I'm not quite ready to let go just yet.....:lol: :lol:

http://www.ledzeppelinpics.com/photos.asp

Just uploading the big files, should be done within minutes... 175 photos for your liking if you please :)

dont forget to help me out by clicking on the ads (you dont have to buy anything, but clicking ads generates revenue to keep my hosting running!)

Thanks

Ste

DSCF0406.jpg

DSCF0190.jpg

DSCF0259.jpg

Third pic......is Jonesy saying "Pssst, Robert...he's nodded off again! Give him a nudge!"

They're not Jay's, they mine. He'd posted the link almost as soon as I'd uploaded them. Many thanks to Jay for posting them. They've already had nearly 2000 hits each.

I was lucky enough to be standing about 30ft from the stage.

The full set:

Ahmet Tribute Photos

Oooops,...sorry Paul!

Wait,...I shouldn't be apologizing!!!! You were the lucky Bastard at the gig!!!!! B)

Archived