Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Conneyfogle

T shirts worn by the group

Apologies if this has a thread already

after watching this vid, I thought it would be cool to start a thread of the t shirts worn by the group

bipi4k.jpg

Room 714, I'll be waiting. When I get there she's got incense, wine and candles . It's such a freaky scene...

Rorer 714 - Quaaludes ;)

Yup. And that's what ol' Rick James was singing about as well. 'Ludes must have been quite the muse back in the day!

I love these shirts! I really like Robert's 1973 tour shirt and the Atlanta Pop Festival shirt.

I have some great t-shirt shots to post. I've been trying from home and work for two days. Does anyone out there know why I can't attach photos? have I set something wrong? I get a 'server error' message. Yet...it appears others are able to post. Sorry to be such a dunce. But I really want to throw these up here.

sincerely grateful for any help

Jojo

I have some great t-shirt shots to post. I've been trying from home and work for two days. Does anyone out there know why I can't attach photos? have I set something wrong? I get a 'server error' message. Yet...it appears others are able to post. Sorry to be such a dunce. But I really want to throw these up here.

sincerely grateful for any help

Jojo

two of my favorite t-shirt photos!

with many thanks to the administer - I can post!

post-16971-0-91341300-1302558919_thumb.j

post-16971-0-78131200-1302558920_thumb.j

two of my favorite t-shirt photos!

with many thanks to the administer - I can post!

and another...

post-16971-0-25156900-1303006234_thumb.j

funny theres more shirt wearing in zeppelin than i thought, too much.....

and yet another...!

post-16971-0-22933300-1303090873_thumb.j

Wow, I checked out a load of these photos and then I had to go back to the top and double check that I didn't actually start the thread myself.

A couple of years ago now I got a friend who is an artist to draw the design of John Bonham's famous silver on black shirt from photographs.

Then I got a silk screen done and had a minimum run of 20 printed off.

I hoped I might sell some of them and keep a few for the drummer in our tribute band.

Incredibly I had sold them all within a week of getting them printed so I got some more and put them on ebay.

Since then they have been selling slowly but surely and I added a ladies fit version in a variety of colours, and a red version of the men's one.

Last week I added three more Zeppelin influenced designs.

Bobby And The Helmets

Nurses Do It better

and

In For A Quick Garden

I wanted to do some "Texas Pop" ones but I couldn't get permission from the copyright holder so I didn't.

The "Elvis" one that Robert Plant wore has a lot of potential although its probably not practical.

This is a taste of the ones I've done so far. Hope its not too cheeky putting these on here.

TN-garden.jpgTN-bonham.jpgTN-pinkbonham.jpgTN-nurses.jpgTN-bobby.jpg

Edited by Plantagenet