Black Country Communion

ledzepfvr

Can i be honest? Ok, I will. #1) BCC really should not be in the pre/post zeppelin section of forum. That should be reserved for the surviving members of band. #2) Repeat #1. #3) 'Collide' reminds me a lot of Kingdom Come's 'Get It On', but not quite as good....

Edited by blindwillie127

On 10/13/2017 at 8:43 PM, reids said:

There’s a bonus track on the vinyl not on other formats (cd, digital). Enjoy. 

R😎

Bonham really sounds great on the bonus track, he sounds great on the whole album. I think my favorite song is "When the morning comes" and then "Awake," "Wanderlust," and "The Crow". "The Cove" is good too. Collide is great.

Edited by luvlz2

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/10/2017 at 4:12 PM, blindwillie127 said:

Can i be honest? Ok, I will. #1) BCC really should not be in the pre/post zeppelin section of forum. That should be reserved for the surviving members of band. #2) Repeat #1. #3) 'Collide' reminds me a lot of Kingdom Come's 'Get It On', but not quite as good....

I'm with you man. I don't understand why BCC feature here

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2018 at 2:58 PM, luvlz2 said:

This is the track that Jason Bonham presented initial ideas to Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones back in 2008 when they jammed and were testing out material. He later presented his track ideas to Glenn Hughes during pre-production for BCC 2, Which Glenn worked / helped Jason to work out Song structure/ arrangement.. 

R😎

• 3 weeks later...