Deborah Bonham

Great interview. (Loud planes and noise in the background for a lot of it), but she talks about so much..very enjoyable IMHO:-)

Just before her show at the Half Moon in Putney, London, Deborah Bonham gave a rare video interview to MetalTalk's Mark Taylor

^Thanks to Steve Golby for the video

• 8 months later...

That version of Deborah doin R&R, really cool,I just guess they changed the key,and tempo,oh well.Does her daughter Zoe sing like that too.?

Nope. It's in the original key and the tempo's pretty much the same as it should be too.

Oops , I made a faux- pas, lwent back to listen again it is Key of A, and iguess you could play it as fast or slow as might, so what I meant to post was yes Deborah has a strong voice but not for this song , Stevie nicks and Heart can really rock this song,,they are closer to it in vocal range.Deborah leaves much to be desired.

I think she has a great voice. I am sorta thinking of another avenue for jimmy page...to create a band with jason and deborah bonham. Call it bonzoso and do a scaled back approach like the old days and whats broke through now, w morphine,white stripes,black keys

• 1 month later...

Here are some upcoming tour dates :)

APRIL

FRI 10TH – CHICHESTER, The Inn, West Street W.Sussex PO19 1RP £15 8.30pm Tickets from The Inn, or by calling 01243 783185 www.rootsaroundtheworld.com SUPPORT – JO BURT

SAT 11th – DEVIZES, Long Street Blues Club, 30 Long Street, SN10 1NW £14 (adv) 01380 725614www.longstreetbluesclub.co.uk SUPPORT – JO BURT

THURS 16th - DERBY The Flowerpot, 25 King Street, DE1 3DZ £12 Tickets available direct from the venue or online viawww.rawpromo.co.uk Time tbc SUPPORT – JO BURT

FRI 17th – DARLINGTON, The Forum, Borough Road, DL1 1SG Doors 7pm £12 from the venue or on the door from 8pm. 01325 363135 www.theforumonline.co.uk SUPPORT – JO BURT

SAT 18th - BLAKENEY Harbour Rooms, 139-141 High Street, Holt Norfolk NR25 7NU £12 01263 741666www.blakeneyharbourroom.co.uk SUPPORT – JO BURT

MAY

THURS 28th - HAVANT Spring Arts Centre, 56 East Street, Hampshire PO9 1BS £12.50/ £11.25 (concs) 023 9247 2700http://www.thespring.co.uk/ SUPPORT – JASMINE RODGERS

JUNE

6th - FRANCE Louhans (71) Rassemblenent HD Bress' Poulos www.bressepoulos.fr

18th-19th: SWITZERLAND Caslano Blues Festival

JULY

2nd - FRANCE Vallée du Grésivaudan (38) Festival Gresiblues www.gresiblues.com

3rd - FRANCE Narbonne (11) La Tempora www.106db.com

4th - FRANCE Avoine (37) Avoine Zone Groove www.avoine-zone-blues.com

18th - FRANCE Ambrault (36) Blues Berry Festival www.associationbluesberry.weebly.com

19th - CHIDDFEST Jazz & Blues Festival Chiddingly E. Sussex www.chiddfest.co.uk

24th - SOL PARTY Hawkhurst Kent www.solparty.org.uk

SEPTEMBER

4th-6th WEYFEST Music Festival Tilford Surrey www.weyfest.co.uk

http://www.deborahbonham.com/index.html

Hope you enjoy the concerts, those of you who get to go! :)

Archived