*waves* hello...new member :)

x-lolarose-x

Hey I'm Lola, I'm 15 and I live in Manchester :)

I discovered led zeppelin when I was about 12/13, I absolutely adore them, my favourite song is probably achilles last stand, though it's really hard to choose :mellow:

I'm not really sure what else to write here....my main interest is art :D other artists I like include Iron Maiden, Jimi Hendrix, Fleetwood Mac, AC/DC, Deep Purple....I'm not really into modern stuff

well...that's me! :) I'm not used to this forum yet...so excuse me if I post anything in the wrong place or do anything generally dumb lol

Hey welcome to the forum. I see you have already dropped by at the caption thread. I post there fairly frequently (I even have a fan club) :lol: ....it would be great to see you in there quite a bit.

Hope you enjoy the board though, we all do.

Love Richard. :kiss:

nice to meet you richard :)

and I love that caption thread! :lol: I may even join that fan club of yours in time :lol:

:rolleyes: My name is Georgia, and I have been a Led Zeppelin fan for a long time, I live in London, a great place to live, I work in the city.

I am single, have shoulder length hair, and green / blue eyes. My favourite Led Zeppelin song is No Quarter, I like all of the band members.

I hope you will add me as a friend. Thank you. :D

Hey I'm Lola, I'm 15 and I live in Manchester :)

I discovered led zeppelin when I was about 12/13, I absolutely adore them, my favourite song is probably achilles last stand, though it's really hard to choose :mellow:

I'm not really sure what else to write here....my main interest is art :D other artists I like include Iron Maiden, Jimi Hendrix, Fleetwood Mac, AC/DC, Deep Purple....I'm not really into modern stuff

well...that's me! :) I'm not used to this forum yet...so excuse me if I post anything in the wrong place or do anything generally dumb lol

Hi, welcome to the board. :wave:

:rolleyes: My name is Georgia, and I have been a Led Zeppelin fan for a long time, I live in London, a great place to live, I work in the city.

I am single, have shoulder length hair, and green / blue eyes. My favourite Led Zeppelin song is No Quarter, I like all of the band members.

I hope you will add me as a friend. Thank you. :D

it never really occured to me to add people as a friend :lol: btu I will do! :)

Hi, welcome to the board. :wave:

Right back at ya! :)

thank you :):)

Welcome Lola. I think you will love it here. Lots of nice people with the same interests. I also Love Fleetwood Mac. Was lucky enough to get to see them live and Stevie by herself a few times. Your signature is breathtaking. Stick around with us.

Welcome Lola. I think you will love it here. Lots of nice people with the same interests. I also Love Fleetwood Mac. Was lucky enough to get to see them live and Stevie by herself a few times. Your signature is breathtaking. Stick around with us.

thank you, and you are so lucky to have seen fleetwood mac! I also love smiley face potatoes btw :lol:

Archived