O2 rehearsals leaked

Surprised no mention here yet....:blink:

I can confirm four tracks from the 02 rehearsals at Shepperton (2007) have just been leaked. Each song is complete, soundboard quality with Page, Plant, Jones & Jason Bonham. I have archived all four - listening to them now - however this is the official site so any online links to bootleg sites cannot be posted here. Perhaps when they appear on YouTube they can be shared here.

Good Times, Bad Times

For Your Life

Since I've Been Loving You

Rock And Roll

Not being one of the lucky ones to have heard this as of yet, does this mean it is safe to assume there will rehearsal footage included on the rumored 02 reunion DVD release?

Not being one of the lucky ones to have heard this as of yet, does this mean it is safe to assume there will rehearsal footage included on the rumored 02 reunion DVD release?

Well no, the rehearsal recordings have always been around. I'm not saying there won't be anything on the DVD, I'm just saying this leak doesn't have any bearing on that.

Excellent sound quality and Jimmy nails the Rock and Roll solo. Plant seems to struggle with the high notes in Rock and Roll and I wish Jason didn't used the vistalite kit. They sound lousy. He should have used a regular drum kit.I do wish Jimmy used a real Leslie speaker cabinet for the Good Time Bad Times solo, the chorus pedal just doesn't cut it.

Jason does a great job on the backing vocals for Good Times, Bad Times and all the tracks (to me anyways) show how important Jones is to the band.

You can hear a small group of people clapping at the end of Rock and Roll, so this audio is probably from the dress rehearsal.

They sound great. :thumbsup: Jimmy and Robert are both in top form. Definitely heard the bit of the segue into Ramble On too. With these being leaked, wonder if it has anything to do with Jimmy's website being launched next week? Although, it's probably just a coincidence.

Any idea what is it that Robert says after Rock and Roll has ended and the sound gets cut off?

They sound great. :thumbsup: Jimmy and Robert are both in top form. Definitely heard the bit of the segue into Ramble On too. With these being leaked, wonder if it has anything to do with Jimmy's website being launched next week? Although, it's probably just a coincidence.

Any idea what is it that Robert says after Rock and Roll has ended and the sound gets cut off?

He says someones name that is my own fault it isn't in the video my software cut out just before. Sorry.

Thats ok Dmachine :)

A joke about being paid per diem. (which means getting paid by song or show.)

Archived