Happy Birthday Strider!

Electrophile

Happy belated Birthday Strider! Sounds like you had a great one.

I noticed you included seeing a member of LZ in concert on your birthday, being Jimmy Page. I too had that experience, back in 1988 as I saw one of Robert's two sold out shows at the Meadowlands Arena (formerly Brendan Byrne, Continental Airline and now the IZOD Center). It was on May 17th and was the first time Robert was performing Zep material on tour. What a birthday!

• 11 months later...

I was flabbergasted and knocked sideways when Electrophile started this thread last year and so many others joined in. Such a surprise.

A year later, you all have remembered again, which is really too much. I feel unworthy of the attention, but grateful for the birthday wishes from my Zeppelin family.

Yes, it's the big 5-0...but I really don't feel any different than I did at 40 or 30. I'm in the middle of a birthday buying spree at Amoeba Records, before continuing with my birthday plans.

So thank you one and all for your birthday greetings. May I be able to do the same for you one day.

I was flabbergasted and knocked sideways when Electrophile started this thread last year and so many others joined in. Such a surprise.

A year later, you all have remembered again, which is really too much. I feel unworthy of the attention, but grateful for the birthday wishes from my Zeppelin family.

Yes, it's the big 5-0...but I really don't feel any different than I did at 40 or 30. I'm in the middle of a birthday buying spree at Amoeba Records, before continuing with my birthday plans.

So thank you one and all for your birthday greetings. May I be able to do the same for you one day.

STFU! And boggie! :P

• 11 months later...

Well, well, well, look at the date, wouldja?!?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STRIDERRRRRR!

To steal a sentiment from a greeting card I recently sent to another friend (Billy)...here is my birthday wish to you:

May you live long enough to shit yourself!! Hehe..

On a serious note, cheers to you, my friend.

~'Holly'