Happy Birthday Strider!

Electrophile

Better late than never....Happy Belated Birtday Strider......hope it was a good one.

Thank you ledzepfvr. Though I was on the road and away from friends and family on the actual day, it still was fun. Plus, my birthday dinner was a nice, thick juicy steak at the famous "The Big Texan" in Amarillo, TX. Home of the 72 oz. steak.

Thank you ledzepfvr. Though I was on the road and away from friends and family on the actual day, it still was fun. Plus, my birthday dinner was a nice, thick juicy steak at the famous "The Big Texan" in Amarillo, TX. Home of the 72 oz. steak.

Did you for that one Strider?

Actually, this one would be better. :thumbsup:

^^^

Hahaha! Hell NO! Are you nuts...I like to enjoy my steak, not have to hurl it back up 30 minutes later. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

A nice 10-16 oz. New York Strip or Porterhouse or T-Bone is all I need. Anything more is like being with one of those women with the size 56EEEEEEE boobs.

^^^

Hahaha! Hell NO! Are you nuts...I like to enjoy my steak, not have to hurl it back up 30 minutes later. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

A nice 10-16 oz. New York Strip or Porterhouse or T-Bone is all I need. Anything more is like being with one of those women with the size 56EEEEEEE boobs.

I know what you mean Strider. Was just having a little fun!

I know what you mean Strider. Was just having a little fun!

So was I, my man. I just get tired of having to use emoticons to show when I'm having fun.

Happy belated Strider!

Thank you. Love your posts and your passion for 1977. Even if you're off your rocker about the Nutrocker segments of NQ. Whenever I hear those it reminds me of Emerson, Lake & Palmer...and one should never be reminded of ELP when listening to Led Zeppelin. :P

• 11 months later...

BUMP!!

Hiya Strider! :wave:

I know that it isn't the 29th of July yet, in the U.S, :whistling: BUT it most certainly is, in my neck of the woods....so, I would like to take this opportunity to bring this thread back up again, in order to wish you, A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :birthday::cheer:

60s-retro-groovy-happy-birthday-lunch-na70_6539CardboardCutouts.jpg

Just want to kick things off with a little music:

First, a very well-known birthday song (courtesy of 'The Fab Four'):

Next, this lovely song by the amazing Led Zeppelin is sure to put a smile on your face (it is very happy and relaxing to listen to):

And finally, yet another 'happy' Led Zeppelin song (one of my absolute fav accoustic tunes!):

http://youtu.be/eXVlcIiCOuo

Have a lovely birthday, my Southern Californian friend :friends:

Cheers to you! :drinks:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Happy Birthday Zeppelin brother Strider! :birthday:

Hope you enjoy your day, have one of those great looking meals you're always posting, listen to a boot of one of the amazing shows you've seen, and enjoy the southern California sunshine! :)

:peace:

From one lost social misfit to another, Happy B Day Strider - may you live to be 100 and the last voice you hear is mine!

"Misfits" happens to be one of my favourite Kinks albums. If your voice is like Audrey Hepburn's or June Christy's, I won't mind. ;)

Frankly, this is embarrassing. In no way do I deserve a separate birthday thread...any birthday greetings for me can be posted on the birthday thread in the Meet n Greet section.

You may find it hard to believe, given how passionate and prickly I can be with my opinions, but I am a very shy and private person who doesn't like the spotlight. I certainly don't think I warrant a thread above other members...I'm no better or special than any other member here.

There are those here who think I have a connection with the mods and get special treatment and I'm afraid threads like this further their belief.

But I am still touched and grateful for everyone's wishes. Thank you Kiwi for starting the ball rolling again. That is an AMAZING CAKE apantherfrommd! Sue, I am speechless...I had no idea. Lipslikecherries, TypeO, CJW, Disco Duck, reswati,ebk, Walter, Paul C, jabe, jb126, Ddladner, and anyone I forgot...MERCI BEAUCOUP! VIELEN DANKE!

It's been a little hard to feel "happy" lately...but your cheer helps. A toast to you all.

:toast::drinks:

Edited by Strider