I'm arguing with people on youtube

Zeppelin Led

Dude, I'm not gonna try to tell you how to live your life...BUT arguing with people on youtube is not worth your time or sanity. Save yourself the aggravation and just enjoy it for the videos but ignore the comment section. For the most part it is populated by inbreds and trolls.

Dude, I'm not gonna try to tell you how to live your life...BUT arguing with people on youtube is not worth your time or sanity. Save yourself the aggravation and just enjoy it for the videos but ignore the comment section. For the most part it is populated by inbreds and trolls.

Of course one could say something similar for arguing with people on this site.

Its ok now.

Since I was mainly angry about Immigrant song accusation but then I told the guy that immigrant song was first played at bath in july 1970 And so It was the other way around.

And that Howlin wolf song ripped off of Death Letter blues.

Can't stand people like this I mean the Bron yr aur one has some similarites but not that much

Its ok now.

Since I was mainly angry about Immigrant song accusation but then I told the guy that immigrant song was first played at bath in july 1970 And so It was the other way around.

And that Howlin wolf song ripped off of Death Letter blues.

Can't stand people like this I mean the Bron yr aur one has some similarites but not that much

It's understandable, given Page & Plant did borrow (or outright steal) so much of other's music

It's understandable, given Page & Plant did borrow (or outright steal) so much of other's music

White summer!Thats another added to the list.

Only 1 of zepps instrumentals were original(Bonzos ontreux)

The one thats irking me Is Whole LOtta love riff its so blatantly stolen from Hendrix

White summer!Thats another added to the list.

Only 1 of zepps instrumentals were original(Bonzos ontreux)

The one thats irking me Is Whole LOtta love riff its so blatantly stolen from Hendrix

There are certainly similarities between the two.

The Song Remains The Same was originally an all-intrumental titled The Campaign.

Everybody "steals" songs. They take a riff and they make it their "own". It's not stealing, everybody does that! My band did this with the high D riff in Where the Streets Have No Name from U2. If you steal a complete song (or straight down riff and/or lyrics), and credit is not due, that is obviously stealing, or much more fitting, plagurism.

Everybody "steals" songs. They take a riff and they make it their "own". It's not stealing, everybody does that! My band did this with the high D riff in Where the Streets Have No Name from U2. If you steal a complete song (or straight down riff and/or lyrics), and credit is not due, that is obviously stealing, or much more fitting, plagurism.

This discussion happens here so often I'm sure it still takes place even when none of us are here.

I suggest you to record a vocal track of a Zeppelin track and then post it on this forum and then a few more to keep the topic active and then argue with people about the quality and try to find out through arguing hor to become a better singer!

That will keep you busy for awhile and it's very productive!

Rock on,

Samo Kodela

(I don't post here that regulary, but I will always write my real name under each post from now on, so that everybody who desn't know yet, will know who I am, because I was hidding under the name Matjaz1 for quite a while, although I ''stepped out of the closed'' he, he a few monthy ago when I posted my songs and told everybody about performing on Slovenian's biggest rock festival)

People always have something to say on YouTube. I don't get why videos on there always bring in the morons.

I respect the people who disable the comments on their video. So much better.

Don't worry about what the others say. Whether they like Zep or not, they're watching them on YouTube anyway. Just enjoy the music. :D

• 2 weeks later...

On youtube all I have learnt is how to insult your mother. question your sexuality & whatever you upload( performing brain surgery or finding a cure for the

the common cold.) expect a "Dude you suxx "in your comments.

Thank them for thier imput.

I always thought that song was lifted from "You Need Love" by Willie Dixon.

I think Small Faces played a bigger role in the actual arrangement of the song...............listen to the vocal at the end of this especially. They recorded this in 1966 I believe.

• 2 months later...

the only downside to that, is a good amount of youtubers who see this, will believe it and spread the false word of how, where and to what measure lz borrowed influential blues music to credit themselves. that is the biggest complaint i see about lz when i search any internet site that offers music and user comments. people who know nothing about lz say they stole from everyone. not true at all.

Archived