..LED ZEPPELIN "Live In Japan" DVD Empress Valley

jimigreen

These clips are on youtube already, they're all shot by a roadie, who shot Headley Grange '71, Japan '71 ( offstage after Japan shows), and Sydney, Australia '72 shot from three different roadies (most of the footage is there, but not all of it).

Where did you here this, do you have a link?

This is what I found on Led Zeppelin Database:

September 7th, 2011

Live in Japan
is a single silver pressed DVD by Empress Valley covering previously unreleased 8mm home movies from 1971 and 1972 Japanese tours.

A bit more info than previously stated... the date above says 9/7, I wonder if this is the date it came out?

September 7th 2011 is the date it was released. I saw it on sale downtown this weekend but didn't buy it (yet) as it seemed to me it's just the stuff that recently surfaced on You Tube.

Really!? I'm sure this DVD contains footage not yet viewed by the public, on the led zeppelin database it says specifically "previously unreleased 8mm home movies from 1971 and 1972 Japanese tours."...

you should have bought it!:(

Really!? I'm sure this DVD contains footage not yet viewed by the public, on the led zeppelin database it says specifically "previously unreleased 8mm home movies from 1971 and 1972 Japanese tours."...

you should have bought it!:(

I'm almost certain it's just the 8 mm clips of them at the hotel in Hiroshima, etc. already circulating on You Tube. I plan on going back later this week. I'll pick up a copy and also provide a complete review if someone else doesn't do so first

I'm almost certain it's just the 8 mm clips of them at the hotel in Hiroshima, etc. already circulating on You Tube. I plan on going back later this week. I'll pick up a copy and also provide a complete review if someone else doesn't do so first

Awesome, thanks!wink.gif

Archived