Named & Shamed

Well not quite named, but certainly shamed.

Unbelievable.............

2 guy's in front of me, in Section 413, row H seats 752 & 753. They were in and out of their seats all night to buy 4-packs of beer, of which most was spilled on the floor.

They then fell asleep :blink: during Kashmir and were asleep all the way through the 2 encores. WTF

I hope you are proud of yourselves.

Hah! Great thread!

To the extreamly drunk girl in about row K up in 417 who had to be tackled to the floor by security and ejected from the gig during Stairway because you were way to drunk to even stand up:

You showed the whole arena your pants. Thanks for the entertainment.

Hah! Great thread!

To the extreamly drunk girl in about row K up in 417 who had to be tackled to the floor by security and ejected from the gig during Stairway because you were way to drunk to even stand up:

:lol: thats made me chuckle

I was standing at the front, 3 foot from the barriers and 10 foot from the speaker stack at the left of the stage.

Although I thought my ears might bleed with the volume a twat of a girl behind me was screaming "I love you Jimmy" and other rubbish so loud I could not hear Robert Plant at times. She also insisted on shouting the words of some of the songs at the same volume. She quietened down in time. I only hope she bit her tongue off.

Naoimi cambell bumping into me as she stumbled back after trying to climb over the back of the seats to get to her seat, with her reputation i just didnt say a word and went quietly about my business of going for a beer :-)

Naoimi cambell bumping into me as she stumbled back after trying to climb over the back of the seats to get to her seat, with her reputation i just didnt say a word and went quietly about my business of going for a beer :-)

I don't know about you, but if I saw Naomi Campbell having trouble getting back to her seat, I would have put my arms around her to help her out.

Hah! Great thread!

LOL!

Very funny...but also disgraceful, what a waste of a ticket.

So much for HG's concerns that only the real fans get into this gig.

...and as for falling asleep during Kashmir...words fail me.

Doesn't surprise me though. I like a drink as much as the next man, but getting off your face before a once-in-a-lifetime (maybe) event like this is just raising the finger to all the thousands that really wanted to be there.

you might not liking hearing this...but the fans on the floor who made for the exit before the TWO encores...so they missed WLL and RR. I felt like spitting on them as they pushed past me :)

I know it is no excuse, but it was well publicised that the show would finish at 11:00pm sharp. Some people had tight travel deadlines and may not have got home if they waited till the end. Still, once in a lifetime and all that!!

Personally, I would not have missed it for the world..............

10th December 2007. I was there. B)

Hey now, real fans get drunk too! But you sure as shit would believe I'd have waited until AFTER the show!!!!

No kidding... as said before, If I would have drank, I would have imposed a 2 drink minimum on myself, but then again, I wouldn't have wanted to leave to have to go to the bathroom.... so that would have had to be consumed well before Zeppelin went on.

Falling asleep during Kashmir!!!! What a waste!

Well not quite named, but certainly shamed.

Unbelievable.............

2 guy's in front of me, in Section 413, row H seats 752 & 753. They were in and out of their seats all night to buy 4-packs of beer, of which most was spilled on the floor.

They then fell asleep :blink: during Kashmir and were asleep all the way through the 2 encores. WTF

I hope you are proud of yourselves.

And i couldn't go :rant: :rant: :angry:

I was standing at the front, 3 foot from the barriers and 10 foot from the speaker stack at the left of the stage.

Although I thought my ears might bleed with the volume a twat of a girl behind me was screaming "I love you Jimmy" and other rubbish so loud I could not hear Robert Plant at times. She also insisted on shouting the words of some of the songs at the same volume. She quietened down in time. I only hope she bit her tongue off.

I can remember the first time I got to see Jimmy Page in 1984 when he toured with The Firm. ( I believe that may have been the first time he was on the stage of MSG since Zep last appeared there in 1977 so you can only imagine how LOUD that arena was ! I don't think he was able to say anything for almost 5 minutes it was so loud.. what a show ! ) I just screamed "JIMMY F***ing PAGE" for about an hour. I can understand her excitement because it was probably the first time, and there has always been a mystique associated with Led Zeppelin and all it's members that causes such reactions the first time you see them. This is especially true for people that only heard about Zeppelin shows but never got the chance to see them.

SO, if you were anywhere near me at the MSG appearance of The Firm in 1984.. I am truly sorry if my exuberance caused you any discomfort.

I think exuberance is great. But isn't listening to the music great too?

Which is what the couple with the 2 teenage sons in front of me weren't doing--they talked all the way through, turned away from the stage half the time. Why on earth did they buy 4 tickets just to do that??

I think I would have had to "accidentally" knock her down. She's really not my favorite person at all. <_<

All this talk about people who seemingly "wasted" their tickets has me wanting to go to the roof of the building I work in and jump. :(

Vic Reeves taking his seat at 9.40pm with his missus and leaving at 10.30pm - words fail me - except the word "tossers!"

His wife talked to her mate all the time she was there and paid little attention to the music - why bother going - give your tickets to fans who would have appreciated it - selfish bastards!

Hah! Great thread!

yeh man my seat was just along from her in row J, thank feck i wasnt the poor guy who was right next to her silly cow!!!!

yeh man my seat was just along from her in row J, thank feck i wasnt the poor guy who was right next to her silly cow!!!!

I didn't have my eye on her for the whole time. I just remember her underwear riding well up and then watching as she fell over and flailed around until one guy got really pissed off and had a go at her, then went and found two very large men to carry her away. She had a good go at them, but they weren't taking any crap.

Archived