NBA season Shorter than usual but its here

LedZeppfan77

HOLY MUTHAFUCKING GOD!!!

Blake Griffin just threw down a BEAST-SIZED DUNK in Kendrick Perkins' grill! VICIOUS!

LZF77, looks like you picked right on the Clippers. What the fuck do I know...that's why I stopped betting basketball.

HOLY MUTHAFUCKING GOD!!!

Blake Griffin just threw down a BEAST-SIZED DUNK in Kendrick Perkins' grill! VICIOUS!

LZF77, looks like you picked right on the Clippers. What the fuck do I know...that's why I stopped betting basketball.

Strider. I am killing them. Last night had a straight up three teamer Clippers, San Ant and T Wolves all on the money line. And I bet a fifty dollar parlay on Philly and Milwaukee money line. Killing their asses. Ok, Tonight I will go light. Take the Atlanta game over the total, w Denver and Golden State but will buy down to minus 4 with GS. Will take Buffalo and Anaheim in hockey. Won big last two nights but know that the NBA is not a good proposition tonight. Boston will probably get revenge on /Cleveland but I would not bet it. One angle I will bet is anytime Boston wins a big game and plays the next night, bet against their old dinosaur arses.

Wed night. I know I am due to cool off. But tonight I will go with Orlando, San Antonio, will stick my neck out and take Milwaukee with the points at home vs the Heat. Ill buy three extra points. And I will take Okla City to bounce back and beat Dallas.

Holy shit. What a game!! Not up yet in Vegas. Chicago at Philly. Ill take the 76ers to send them a message. and will take the Nets over hapless Detroit and will take my new fav team the Clippers to whack Utah and keep it going. Chris Paul is fine. Billups and Blake are hot and so is Williams. This team is nuts.

That Blake Griffin dunk on KP and the OKC Thunder blew up on Twitter apparently...ESPN kept showing everyone's tweets about the dunk.

As a Los Angeles native and one who has seen the Clippers reign of futility ever since they moved here in 1984 from San Diego, it is still hard to comprehend the notion of the Clippers being better than the Lakers and actually having B-U-Z-Z, BUZZ! I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop; for the "Clipper Curse" to happen.

As for the Lakers, have you seen those horrible new Kobe Bryant commercials for his shoe? I'm sorry, since when does Kobe have the right to talk smack to Jerry Rice? And PLEASE, dominate everything? The only thing Kobe is DOMINATING these days is LOSING!

This Laker fan is disgusted.

That Blake Griffin dunk on KP and the OKC Thunder blew up on Twitter apparently...ESPN kept showing everyone's tweets about the dunk.

As a Los Angeles native and one who has seen the Clippers reign of futility ever since they moved here in 1984 from San Diego, it is still hard to comprehend the notion of the Clippers being better than the Lakers and actually having B-U-Z-Z, BUZZ! I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop; for the "Clipper Curse" to happen.

As for the Lakers, have you seen those horrible new Kobe Bryant commercials for his shoe? I'm sorry, since when does Kobe have the right to talk smack to Jerry Rice? And PLEASE, dominate everything? The only thing Kobe is DOMINATING these days is LOSING!

This Laker fan is disgusted.

Strider. Time waits for no one. The Clippers have the team now. Realize it and you should be happy. They will beat all comers in the West. the only two I worry about in the playoffs are Okla City and Dallas. Clippers are the real deal. Not only do they have Blake, but Chris Paul is just plain nuts. And Williams and Chauncey and that big center. Look out buddy. Clips and 76ers are both for real. The Clippers are way too athletic for the Lakers. The Lakers are not in the mix. Its the Clippers, Dallas, Portland, Oklahoma City. One might make a case for Denver and Utah, but I think they are just a notch under those I mentioned. The game is a pick tonight for one reason. Its the Clippers third game in four nights and they may be tired. Denver did not play last night. I still think the Clippers will win.

Right now I am getting my ass blistered. I knew the Clippers would be tired after the big week. But I had to throw my money in. Stupid. Well, Ill get it back on the Giants. ha. GO CLIPPERS!!!!

Sad story, yes, but you got the wrong Josh Powell. This story is about a Joshua Powell, a Caucasian in Utah who is now dead.

Josh Powell, the basketball player, is considerably taller...and blacker(he's African-American)...and definitely alive.

Stoudemyre of the Knicks brother died in a car crash today in Florida. So he is out of the lineup, flew out. Strangely the line is still up and Utah is a 3 point dog. Well, I had to bite. Just like I did with the 76ers as the Lakers coach is suspended. Took Okla City and San Anton and the Clippers too.

Sad story, yes, but you got the wrong Josh Powell. This story is about a Joshua Powell, a Caucasian in Utah who is now dead.

Josh Powell, the basketball player, is considerably taller...and blacker(he's African-American)...and definitely alive.

My Bad Then. :bagoverhead:

The ball sure bounced my way last night. Picked up a good score. i had the Cippers over Orlando. Looked like it was going to be easy but then went to OT and I got lucky. 76ers over the Lakers. Lakers were ahead much of the game and then the 76ers put them away. I had to win by 4 and they won by 5. Had Okla City and they gave me a heart attack. Went to OT and they pulled it out. The only one I missed was a small one on Utah. I thought the fact that Stodemyre was not in and the Knicks poor play would be too much for them to overcome. But they won. I still think their coach is in trouble. Right now in the West I will still take the Clippers. Miami is probably too good not to win the title, but the 76ers are on the rise and Chicago can put up a fight too. Another team that has been a surprise is Milwaukee. This is the most exciting season in a long time as their is parity in the West. Wide open.

Chauncey Billips of the LA Clippers is out for the season with a torn acl. Sucks. I still like this team and their chances. Stilll have Blake, Paul, and Mo Williams. Okla City who I have watched the last two games is a perimiter team first, paint team second. Durant and Westbrook will be there to be dealt with when all is said and done but if the Cipps can use Blake down low effectively they can beat anyone in the west. The Lakers have no bench. Dallas is fat and happy from just winning and I do not believe they could beat Okla City. Cant count San Ant out and I think they are better than Denver or Utah. In the East the 76ers are the sleeper. If you want to call a team that is 19-7 a sleeper. They beat the Lakers, Chicago and tonight have a big one vs San Anton.

Clipper curse strikes Billups.

Predictably, Lakers lose second night of back-to-back against the Knicks...stop the Linsanity!

Hope you took NY and the points, Rick.

I should have known better than to bet against the Clippers. Took Philly. Got my money back on the /Sabres game I was at. A heart stopper

Knicks fan is delirious over the recent comet success of Jeremy Lin. Cut twice by other teams he signed a 10 day contract and was sleeping on his brothers couch because he had nowhere else to go.

The Knicks are 5-0 since he started playing for them, Lee scored 38 against the Lakers for the win Friday night, and another 20 against Minnesota last night in another win. What's ironic is the Knicks two star players, Carmelo Anthony and Amarie Stoudemyier haven't played at all during this run. In this five game win streak Lin has averaged 26.8 points and 8.0 assists per game. Lin did get his one year contract from the Knicks finally. Pro hoop analysts all say the Knicks are a much better team when Lin is on the court because the Knicks are currently averaging 11 points more per game since Lin has started for them.

The kid can flat out play.

Knicks fan is delirious over the recent comet success of Jeremy Lin. Cut twice by other teams he signed a 10 day contract and was sleeping on his brothers couch because he had nowhere else to go.

The Knicks are 5-0 since he started playing for them, Lee scored 38 against the Lakers for the win Friday night, and another 20 against Minnesota last night in another win. What's ironic is the Knicks two star players, Carmelo Anthony and Amarie Stoudemyier haven't played at all during this run. In this five game win streak Lin has averaged 26.8 points and 8.0 assists per game. Lin did get his one year contract from the Knicks finally. Pro hoop analysts all say the Knicks are a much better team when Lin is on the court because the Knicks are currently averaging 11 points more per game since Lin has started for them.

The kid can flat out play.

There is a big arcticle on him in our local sports. I guess he has ties to some locals here. I just turned off that poor excuse for a basketball game beteen Boston and Chicago. They both stink. i could hit more shots than half of them. And the Lakers and Celtics are both in for rebuilding. Lakers excaped in Toronto with a two point win and if you look at their bench you wont notice one guy you recongnise. No chance of the the Lakers. NADA.

Kobe IS the shooting guard! We don't need ARENASS, we need a Point Guard who can penetrate and dish and feed the post. Oh, I don't know...someone like CHRIS PAUL?!?! Thanks for nothing David Stern!

Derek Fisher is 2 years past-retirement age. The Lakers have a roster built for the Triangle...but the Triangle is gone.

No PG...no bench...no small forward...no chance.

Jeremy Lin is best story to hit NBA in ages! Too bad Lakers don't have him.

Jeremy Lin has stormed into the NBA like no one I've ever seen, it is truly a big deal, I just PRAY he doesn't get hurt

I can't bear watching the Lakers in the last minutes of a close game now, Kobe has reverted to a selfish ball-hog and

although he hit that shot the other night, generally he clanks it or throws it away, I say go ahead and trade him (!!)

Face it. The Clippers are now the best team in LA. No doubt about it. Clippers. Blake and Chris Paul. I just wish Chauncy did not get injured. But they are still good enough. They proved that on the road trip and at Dallas last night. Sure they fell short, but they stayed with them. I think the West comes down to Clippers and OKC. I am impressed with Golden State lately. Like their game.

Archived